His Majesty's Toll Agency

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: His Majesty's Toll Agency

Postby Judaism » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:52 pm

I get a discount, very good, gives me almost no reason to domain these obstacles.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:53 pm

I think the point behind this is the difficulty in leading animals out of town by rope. I've heard they have a rough time climbing and swimming. I'm not sure if Heff doesn't think we'll fix it or if he's trying to prompt the fix to happen. Either way, it's almost clever.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:57 pm

Judaism wrote:I get a discount, very good, gives me almost no reason to domain these obstacles.

its a bit away from boston, so id almost enjoy losing 300s for a big pclaim vs you wasting your time and 10.000s of stones in like 30-50 boundary stones time to overclaim it and pay me back double amount.

MarpTarpton wrote:I think the point behind this is the difficulty in leading animals out of town by rope. I've heard they have a rough time climbing and swimming. I'm not sure if Heff doesn't think we'll fix it or if he's trying to prompt the fix to happen. Either way, it's almost clever.

firstly i dodnt even think about animals but normal people who have no swimming having to pay :p
Heffernan

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:58 pm

Heffernan wrote:Image
RobertoKarlos

Postby Heffernan » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:00 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:
Heffernan wrote:Image

lets duel... one vs juan... :P
Heffernan

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:08 pm

Heffernan wrote:lets duel... one vs juan... :P

Just if you tell me in which category of taxes Biddas fits.
RobertoKarlos

Postby MarpTarpton » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Heffernan wrote:firstly i dodnt even think about animals but normal people who have no swimming having to pay :p

You even referenced the animals in your OP! I retract my remark on cleverness.
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Rifmaster » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:53 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Judaism wrote:I get a discount, very good, gives me almost no reason to domain these obstacles.

its a bit away from boston, so id almost enjoy losing 300s for a big pclaim vs you wasting your time and 10.000s of stones in like 30-50 boundary stones time to overclaim it and pay me back double amount.

MarpTarpton wrote:I think the point behind this is the difficulty in leading animals out of town by rope. I've heard they have a rough time climbing and swimming. I'm not sure if Heff doesn't think we'll fix it or if he's trying to prompt the fix to happen. Either way, it's almost clever.

firstly i dodnt even think about animals but normal people who have no swimming having to pay :p

I highly doubt that someone that has 750s to pay for a week of tresspassing is not going to have swimming.
Rifmaster

Postby wowofbob » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:36 pm

It won't be able to put baby animal to your inventory, bring it to home and then grow it?

If so, there won't be any need to move it trough the providence.
wowofbob

Postby Inotdead » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Not nearly as ambitious as The Great Wall of Darwoth.
Pity it got nuked though.
Good luck with your toll collecting :lol:

you don't honestly believe that, do you? :lol:
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses