GIS Kill thread - Goodman12 and Zohan! downed

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: GIS Kill thread - Goodman12 and Zohan! downed

Postby Dallane » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:56 am

Judaism wrote:IS is a terrorist organization, which is not allowed in the USA or any western country.

KKK is actually considered a terrorist organization by the US government.

Also many regiments? Whatever the army/marine version of a squadron is.....use the SS symbol ALOT.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby alprice » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:34 am

Judaism wrote:
Dallane wrote:
I believe it was said that they could not emulate ISIS without changing their "lore" and religious views. Example: KKK changed their "lore" from massive racist to slightly less racist with hardcore Christian values.....oh.....wait a sec....

IS is a terrorist organization, which is not allowed in the USA or any western country. Unlike the Ku Klux Klan which is still allowed in the USA, I do understand your anger however its certainly something difference. Besides that, we do not consider ourselves anything associated with the Ku Klux Klan. There are many abbreviations known to human kind, its like Hitler abused the swastika to a nazi-sign. Nevertheless, it orginated as a peacefull meaning in religions.

Why do you keep saying this crap? You picked the abbreviation for a reason and then made your name form it.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Inotdead » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:58 am

Judaism wrote: There are many abbreviations known to human kind, its like Hitler abused the swastika to a nazi-sign. Nevertheless, it orginated as a peacefull meaning in religions.

However devs frown upon people making swastikas in game, regardless whether or not they are trying to simply celebrate their religious beliefs.
It would seem fair to treat KKK similarly, it may stand for whatever you wants it to stand, but it is at the very least provoking all the same.
To people who care that is.
Claeyt wrote: I'm not saying it's right or justified that they steal or sell drugs or murder cops I'm saying that that's exactly what you would do if you were poor and desperate and Black.
Inotdead

Postby Binks » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:25 am

Judaism wrote:we do not consider ourselves anything associated with the Ku Klux Klan.

Than why did you choose the abbreviation "KKK" You purposely misspelled your clan name to have three K's for that abbreviation. You sir are a liar.
Binks

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:41 am

Binks wrote:
Judaism wrote:we do not consider ourselves anything associated with the Ku Klux Klan.

Than why did you choose the abbreviation "KKK" You purposely misspelled your clan name to have three K's for that abbreviation. You sir are a liar.

^ this else it could be Kind Caring Christians
Heffernan

Postby Sky_Cardis » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:50 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Binks wrote:

^ this else it could be Kind Caring Christians

True..not taking sides but...
Mortal Kombat...
I am The Good Doctor of Salem
Sky_Cardis

Postby SpaceCake » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:12 pm

RobertoKarlos wrote:Do you realise that this video has no ***** sense or doesnt prove anything lol, we were for around 8hs outside your walls in which you never come out till one hour for the tbc went active, time in which you were 9 players lel, we were 4 yet after killing your little alt ¦] , we when to your base and you just stay behind walls driking tea and crying like little *****. Keep posting 25 secs of a battle that lasted around 8hs sounds legit m8.

Dream on sugarplum!
You forgot the part where you guys were too scared to fight me 1 vs 4

& the part where you were so scared you had to kill yourself
The CAKE is not a lie !!
SpaceCake

Postby killertomas2 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:47 pm

ahh the good old sewage of the old times.
killertomas2

Postby Hose » Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:48 pm

Killertomas likes spinach soup!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby killertomas2 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:17 am

yes indeed i do sir.
killertomas2

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses