Kuku & Dayne: The Rest of the Story

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Kuku & Dayne: The Rest of the Story

Postby ASTAROTH » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:26 pm

This thread sprang from this picture: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=12493&start=110#p189834 In the Justice Collection Thread.

~TotalyMeow

Judaism wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
there u think KKK learned there lesson and kept off from doing crimes, guess we have to continue.

Our previous little fight had nothing to do with crimes at all, in Thorman's and Astaroth case it was them commiting crimes. As the dear Kristians always try their best to bring justice upon criminals.

Crimes??? like where? Only crime is we made kuku live that long. Her and her boyfrend mentality is more then childish and disgusting... Insulting other players to real life situations with no reasnon (not say'ing about me, i whas ignoring it all) who she dont even know, always PMing insults while in boston (we nead ignor list) , Deyne... threatening thormans 3yer old kid, and wishing them deadly sicknes... That is mentality of ppl who You helped. They mey make beautiful and innocent eyes but yor not eaven cloase knowing them realy. This is only game and they take it 2 serius, like it whas ther real lives and they think ther better from any one other so they mey insult and threaten, we said enough. Yes we made one mastake, and paid for it in thormans death, but still it whas worth it just to show there is a bit of justice. So congratulations on killing thorman but disgust for defending every dirty worm who will cry for help even when they deserve justice and have mental and personalyty probles. You help racists also?

I know ppl mey hate each other or something but thers some limits of ingame decency.

therefore i dont think any "Kristians always try their best to bring justice" is true at this matter but some other reasons make ally turn ther back and showing ther true face...

BTW justice is served 4r abuse of insulting other ppl.

Oonly to bad its not top 1 showing some decency in this world of salem...

Last edited by ASTAROTH on Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ASTAROTH

Re: Justice Collection Thread

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:29 pm

If you are getting harassed like that in PMs then you need to message john.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Argentis » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:33 pm

Even though threats are bad, the true crime here is against proper grammar.
Argentis

Postby ASTAROTH » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:38 pm

Argentis wrote:Even though threats are bad, the true crime here is against proper grammar.

Yes i know i suck at eng, sorry but You can turn your eyes away if its that painful.
ASTAROTH

Postby Hose » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:38 pm

John doesnt give a single **** if u harass people in private messages ;)
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby Heffernan » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:39 pm

Hose wrote:John doesnt give a single **** if u harass people in private messages ;)

guess ur still to immature to understand the difference between harassment and real life treat.
Heffernan

Postby Dallane » Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:55 pm

Heffernan wrote:
Hose wrote:John doesnt give a single **** if u harass people in private messages ;)

guess ur still to immature to understand the difference between harassment and real life treat.

This would be correct.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby alprice » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:09 pm

Your English is fine Astaroth! RIP Thorman.
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Claeyt » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:39 pm

alprice wrote:Your English is fine Astaroth! RIP Thorman.

Sooo.. Who were Thorman and kuku on the Forums?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Thor » Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:29 am

Argentis wrote:Even though threats are bad, the true crime here is against proper grammar.

Ahhaha oh my god :lol:
You are the grammar nazi of Salem forums, Argentis.
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Next

Return to House of Burgesses