NLO

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: NLO

Postby Silent_Bob » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:58 am

Keep in mind folks that it's not like there's aliens swarming throughout Providence right now. It's more of an easter egg than anything, a bit of non-'canon' fun like the crappy meal and all that. I for one and going to pretend that witches from now on are simply humans infected with an alien virus that lets them do force **** or something.

In all seriousness, even if one were to treat it as canon, I personally don't mind a mixing of genres that much so it's whatever to me. A little science fiction here, a little fantasy here, all good in the hood, it just depends on how good the story, or in this case, the atmosphere, is crafted.
Silent_Bob

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:05 pm

Claeyt wrote: Most of us were hoping for a sort of gothic/alchemic/witchcraft game with the occasional native raid, a sort of wilderness game with monsters, rare flowers and butterflies..

Then most of you are ***** stupid. Game clearly has more mysterious and outer worldly events that mear mortals cannot fathom.

Roll sanity check for your insolence.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:10 pm

Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:15 pm

Weather Baloon :P
Heffernan

Postby Azmatar » Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:27 pm

Dallane wrote:
Claeyt wrote: Most of us were hoping for a sort of gothic/alchemic/witchcraft game with the occasional native raid, a sort of wilderness game with monsters, rare flowers and butterflies..

Then most of you are ***** stupid. Game clearly has more mysterious and outer worldly events that mear mortals cannot fathom.

Silly Dallane, nobody puts ranks into Sanity, and for that matter, it's ability score is always the dump state.
Azmatar

Postby Potjeh » Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Darwoth wrote:but then again i always thought it would be hilarious if your typical swords/dragons mmo had a dev driving a muscle car around with machine guns and sunglasses etc.

Howdoyouturnthison?
Potjeh

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:08 pm

Azmatar wrote:
Dallane wrote:

Silly Dallane, nobody puts ranks into Sanity, and for that matter, it's ability score is always the dump state.

If you are a min/max neckbeard you don't put points into sanity.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Mr_Bellflower » Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:52 pm

Kinda like how I lost my marbles and sold them when I found them. Who needs sanity when you can have negative sanity. :D
Keep calm and stay peachy.
Mr_Bellflower

Postby Azmatar » Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:40 pm

Personally, I always try to max out 'Underwater basket weaving'. You never know man, never know.

Also, lol at the marbles. +1 bonus points.
Azmatar

Postby Trenial » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:31 pm

queue oldies...

Salem...Salem never changes.
jwhitehorn wrote:It's too bad you're so politically connected
you would have made a great brave

TENT WIDTH

This area, is my area. No squatting allowed.
Trenial

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses