A tomb for King of Nothing and his court

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: A tomb for King of Nothing and his court

Postby Judaism » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:03 pm

loleznub wrote:Is it a new age brought by KKK?

Its Belgear ruining our habits.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby loleznub » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:09 pm

Judaism wrote:
Its Belgear ruining our habits.

But are these bloodthirsty habits of barbarianism slowly turning into a gentlemans sport? If so I need to stop ordering popcorn and start ordering caviar...
loleznub
Customer

Postby King_Nothing » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:12 pm

loleznub wrote:I never thought I'd see a battle where both sides "acted" like gentlemen on the forums. Is it a new age brought by KKK?

The king brings a new golden age upon its followers, naturally.
eat oatmeal crackers & worship deer jesus
King_Nothing

Postby Dammit » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:07 am

Sounds like a very good story, nice pictures, but I would have wished for a nice video. Juda seems to do them pretty nice, I guess this one was a "surprise", hence the absence of said video. GG!
Dammit

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:44 am

Dammit wrote:Sounds like a very good story, nice pictures, but I would have wished for a nice video. Juda seems to do them pretty nice, I guess this one was a "surprise", hence the absence of said video. GG!

I was dreaming about alice in wonderland, sadly I missed everything.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dammit » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:58 am

Judaism wrote:
Dammit wrote:Sounds like a very good story, nice pictures, but I would have wished for a nice video. Juda seems to do them pretty nice, I guess this one was a "surprise", hence the absence of said video. GG!

I was dreaming about alice in wonderland, sadly I missed everything.

Shame, now that I read more, I understand you was the one summoned, and thus unaware! Looking forward to more vids tho.
Dammit

Postby Judaism » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:07 am

Dammit wrote:Shame, now that I read more, I understand you was the one summoned, and thus unaware! Looking forward to more vids tho.

Thanks, I will try to keep it up somehow. I just have not felt the need lately, altough something like this I would likely record, atleast most of it.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Thor » Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:13 am

Oh man that was fun, honestly :lol:

We decided to and test out how TbC works in action for the first time, turns it was nothing like we speculated so we ended up making caricature of it!
Regardless of our "design failures" we managed to keep it hidden for 3 hours, defend it for an hour against KKK, summon Judas alt, but then trip on the last stone with revenge making KKK overall victorious in this fight.

Interesting you didn't show the other scalps, here was my character inside walls:

The character that was harassing you outside the walls was a beaver alt I made and forgot months ago, he was around 40 biles.

I do feel a bit bad for King since he wanted to join the last minute and hadn't prepared any sort of alt for it, but it's nothing we can't fix later, RIP King. =P

tweenprinc3ss wrote:Couple more stone walls in good places and it coulda been a lot harder. They break 1 stone wall segment and can then disable every brazier... :oops:

I'm fairly confident we do know now how to properly TbC next time, perhaps we can find some more evidence laying around somewhere.. ;)

King recorded a part of the beginning and the whole defending part with our Vent chat on it, I'll see if I have time to edit that all the way to Youtube, it's a pretty hilarious video overall. :mrgreen:
saltmummy wrote:You sad sad little man, my heart weeps for you. Better not go outside or your thin, tissue paper like skin might spontaneously rupture while your fragile sensibilities violently shatter spraying salt and urine all over the street.
Thor

Postby Hose » Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:34 pm

Nvr4get Adolf von Hertzen :cry: :cry: :cry:
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby King_Nothing » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Justice?

99% justice. We didn't manage to muster that last 1%, so no 100% pure justice juice* today sadly.

*actually 50% tears
eat oatmeal crackers & worship deer jesus
King_Nothing

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses