Biddas' Day of Sadness

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Biddas' Day of Sadness

Postby Frakked » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:22 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Frakked wrote:Delicious... and I'm so gratified to see numbers dwindling... and another icon gone to dust.

I couldn't help but log and gloat.

I'm absolutely prospering on ArcheAge...lost the wanna-be's and the biggest P2win folks... now it's down to dedicated.

Considering the current 'pool'.. better mine than yours.

LMAO

Welcome back! I knew you would be back.

I have yet to log any time in the game itself and nor will I.

ArcheAge's farming, gathering, logging, etc... craft system; while Korean and a pain... beats Salem hands down 1000 to 1...

John- you do well with your budget but I have cash to spend on a game that can truly meat my needs... alas.. Salem is not it.

Good luck.

Just dropped in to pay my respects!

Cheers
Frakked

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:25 am

Frakked wrote:

Cheers

Thanks for dropping by. I'm so glad you returned.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Nektaris » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:36 am

Frakked wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:
Frakked wrote:Delicious... and I'm so gratified to see numbers dwindling... and another icon gone to dust.

I'm absolutely prospering on ArcheAge...lost the wanna-be's and the biggest P2win folks... now it's down to dedicated.

LMAO

Welcome back! I knew you would be back.

I have yet to log any time in the game itself and nor will I.

ArcheAge's farming, gathering, logging, etc... craft system; while Korean and a pain... beats Salem hands down 1000 to 1...

John- you do well with your budget but I have cash to spend on a game that can truly meat my needs... alas.. Salem is not it.

Good luck.

Cheers

Actually I'm sad for you. ArcheAge is the worst P2W wannabe sandbox of this era. Carebears and Trion ruined it pretty badly. Not to mention the combat system... Awful.
oleanna wrote:It's a part of the game. Stealing stuff with larceny or with brain is a way like an other !
Nektaris

Postby alloin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:13 am

Frakked wrote:I'm absolutely prospering on ArcheAge...lost the wanna-be's and the biggest P2win folks... now it's down to dedicated.

U mean you joined the biggest P2Win community.

It's the only reason I stopped playing that game, despite having an alpha account which i payed 150$ for.
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:19 am

Salem is still far away from pay to win, I've actually bought very little in the cash shops.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Dallane » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:48 pm

(Game servers down for Maintenance at the moment... only reason I have time to browse.)

LMAO

Great frakked is back :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Kaios » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Frakked wrote:I'm absolutely prospering on ArcheAge...lost the wanna-be's and the biggest P2win folks... now it's down to dedicated.

Just wanted to say as someone who regrettably dropped $150 on that game, it's going to hell in a hand-basket.
Kaios

Postby Icon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:38 pm

I would prefer we call biddas a legend, rather than an icon.. I kinda called dibs on that
Icon

Postby Judaism » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:46 pm

Icon wrote:I would prefer we call biddas a legend

A legendary coward, hell even with tons of biles he would not dare to fight.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Icon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:11 pm

We can call him spazzy mcdouche for all i care at this point, I don't like seeing his name used near mine. Being abandoned in a hostile town without so much as a "bye" gives a person alot of time to think about things. All I wanted was some ***** action this world. Instead I walk out with a huge finger in my ass. And the best anyone gets out of if is nobody claiming the kill, an alt selling the scalp, and another alt cashing it in. Not the climactic end I had hoped for
Icon

PreviousNext

Return to House of Burgesses