Not So Sage Cliff

Forum for In-Game politics, relations, matters of justice, and other in-game topics.

Re: Not So Sage Cliff

Postby Cheena » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:17 am

Great !! Good luck man :)
Trust your enemies more than your friends. Your enemies will never betray you.
loftar wrote:***** the treaty.

(Note: Citation is severely out of context.)
Cheena

Postby neored9 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 am

Gonna be slow rebuilding.

neored9

Postby ukraChild » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:17 am

H-E-R-O! *thumbs up*

noble n majestic badger, more like ol runaway coward.

you guys too.. announcing the rebuilding on the forum..! You're seriously lacking experience of dealing with these scrubs. Might as well just move away to a new location and build an actual well defended town.

Practice makes perfection.

EDIT:
*SPECIAL FREE OF CHARGE HINT*
Rifmaster wrote:It's not rare but considering that most people have like 1 smelter it would take like 2-3 days.
Then you look at plank walls which take like 5 days to set up and you only need to like chop down 5 trees and make a few timber piles. I'm saying if you have a lot of things to make your resource like smelters, and in the case of plank walls, oiling thingies and timber piles, you can do it quite quick.

Quite the opposite. This is NOT the way to do it. It doesn't have to take that long specially if you have the available labor force, that should be one of the main drawbacks.
ukraChild

Postby Suffragium » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:58 am

omegaburst wrote:seriously i hope wrath goes genocidal on u guys 2 a much greater extent.

Just you wait...
Last edited by Suffragium on Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Rifmaster » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:34 pm

ukraChild wrote:H-E-R-O! *thumbs up*

noble n majestic badger, more like ol runaway coward.

you guys too.. announcing the rebuilding on the forum..! You're seriously lacking experience of dealing with these scrubs. Might as well just move away to a new location and build an actual well defended town.

Practice makes perfection.

EDIT:
*SPECIAL FREE OF CHARGE HINT*
Rifmaster wrote:It's not rare but considering that most people have like 1 smelter it would take like 2-3 days.
Then you look at plank walls which take like 5 days to set up and you only need to like chop down 5 trees and make a few timber piles. I'm saying if you have a lot of things to make your resource like smelters, and in the case of plank walls, oiling thingies and timber piles, you can do it quite quick.

Quite the opposite. This is NOT the way to do it. It doesn't have to take that long specially if you have the available labor force, that should be one of the main drawbacks.

Well we actually did move to a different location, since a raided town sint quite the best place to settle.
Now if you'l excuse me i have to bring a sled to sagecliff which will take a billion hours and return to the new revenge-cliff thats being made just for you tribe :) (your heads only i mean)
Rifmaster

Previous

Return to House of Burgesses