Salem Independence Day

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem Independence Day

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 am

DarkNacht wrote:I'm sure, I'm not the only one at this level. And it is nice for those of us that have high skills to have something to strive for.

Well to be fair. 115 is NOT the maximum we have for our highest level skills in the professions patch.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby firefox2026 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:13 am

hmm is is just me or after that reboot I can't login now.. :(
firefox2026

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:15 am

Dammit wrote:Ahh I see now, so the recipe is indeed easy to make, but you will need about 12-16 tries sometimes to remove a good debuff.

Hmmm.. The recipe is intended to be quite easy once you have a nice shrub orchard for the majority of the mats, but you still must buy the bottles which means its a silver soak to beat the RL timer.

Assuming you hit a 48 hour timer. You would in fact need 6ish purgatives to get those 2 days removed.

firefox2026 wrote:hmm is is just me or after that reboot I can't login now.. :(

Is anybody else having this problem?
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Dammit » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:18 am

JohnCarver wrote:
Dammit wrote:Ahh I see now, so the recipe is indeed easy to make, but you will need about 12-16 tries sometimes to remove a good debuff.

Hmmm.. The recipe is intended to be quite easy once you have a nice shrub orchard for the majority of the mats, but you still must buy the bottles which means its a silver soak to beat the RL timer.

Assuming you hit a 48 hour timer. You would in fact need 6 purgatives to get those 2 days removed.

firefox2026 wrote:hmm is is just me or after that reboot I can't login now.. :(

Is anybody else having this problem?

The silver soak isn't that huge honestly John. I assume you will adjust if need be, but its okay I guess.

EDIT: I guess you made spiders harder? ¦]
Dammit

Postby firefox2026 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:20 am

Wel. Seems to be working now I don't know what happens but I couldn't login to the forum for a while either so I couldn't even yell for help lol..
firefox2026

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:36 am

JohnCarver wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:I'm sure, I'm not the only one at this level. And it is nice for those of us that have high skills to have something to strive for.

Well to be fair. 115 is NOT the maximum we have for our highest level skills in the professions patch.

Thats good to hear. I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us.
DarkNacht

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:41 am

Dammit wrote:EDIT: I guess you made spiders harder? ¦]

Spiders are now useful for the artifice you make with them... So expect his Majesty to stop buying their silk soon.

JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby alagar » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:00 am

Nice, i was following john and when i see he was heading north of bostom with a line of tribe ******. Now i know john is really chief, ***** you.
REMOVE STALLS!
alagar

Postby TruthTeller » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:05 am

alagar wrote:Nice, i was following john and when i see he was heading north of bostom with a line of tribe ******. Now i know john is really chief, ***** you.

So what? This just shows that Chief was roleplaying all along before; he can actually separate his working persona from an ingame persona.

Heck, they even banned the Ukrainian nationalist from the forums.

Edit:
Also the ultimate "proof" that Chief is one of the new owners: if he wasn't the owner, he would have commented in this thread by now. The chief persona may have been inactive but he would absolutely not miss the opportunity to come with his propaganda about his opinion on this patch. However, because Chief is now one of the owners, he doesn't feel right "pretending" in such way and has therefore not posted yet.
Last edited by TruthTeller on Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
TruthTeller

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:06 am

alagar wrote:Nice, i was following john and when i see he was heading north of bostom with a line of tribe ******. Now i know john is really chief, **** you.

How exactly do you suppose I enforce regulations on who uses the follow command on me?

JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements