New Word of WitchCraft - Dev Summit News

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: New Word of WitchCraft - Dev Summit News

Postby cryptfilter » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:36 am

for five minutes there I actually contemplated reinstalling salem, then I realized it was a joke, shame.
cryptfilter

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:52 pm

loftar wrote:
Mushibag wrote:I just want to be able to take ingame *****. I want to have to build an outhouse, then be required to use it frequently enough to avoid my character spontaneously combusting.

http://www.havenandhearth.com/forum/vie ... f=5&t=1752

WHY HAVENT YOU DONE THIS
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby loftar » Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:50 pm

I have no idea. Jorb has kept vetoing it for some unexplained reason.
loftar

Postby Horis » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:17 pm

in game ***** could open all kinds of possible crafting using the kiln for statuettes, crafting new wallpaper with the finger painting proficiency, making masks!
Horis

Postby JohnCarver » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:23 pm

Horis wrote:in game ***** could open all kinds of possible crafting using the kiln for statuettes, crafting new wallpaper with the finger painting proficiency, making masks!

I like the idea of dung beetles that roll it into balls. Once the ball becomes large enough it can begin behaving like a tumbleweed leaving skid-marks all over your pavement.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Icon » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:45 pm

H&H's hemp system nao plz.
Icon

Postby martinuzz » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Icon wrote:H&H's hemp system nao plz.

with all this talk about **** I can only say

+1
Did Claeyt shut up yet?
WARNING: berrymash laxatives can cause your character to explode violently, after eating chymically unstable foods.
martinuzz

Postby Suffragium » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:58 pm

cryptfilter wrote:for five minutes there I actually contemplated reinstalling salem, then I realized it was a joke, shame.

Get back in WoW and never return
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:10 pm

loftar wrote:I have no idea. Jorb has kept vetoing it for some unexplained reason.

I officially veto jorb. Give us bowel movements great shirted one.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Guthix_Wizard » Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:54 pm

man for the last 2 days i actually thought this was a serious update

it made sense up until halfway down the post, shame i was going to ask if there was going to be a wipe mid july for the 60 humour cap to take effect

i actually liked half the ideas on the OP , not the absurdly obvious WOW clone updates, but some things did make a bit of sense

like who thought the term blood should replace hit points? were they thinking it was creative?
yellow bile, black bile , phlegm? pretty stupid imo

i know you guys program the game yourselves and put a lot of thought into every line, but seriously some things about this game are just out of place, obviously everyone is used to phlegm meaning stamina and the proficiencies and skills tables aren't so hard once you get a hang of the menu and how it works, but at the base line of the game picking up nuts and berries "crafting" them into something you can "study" , wiping all the other full bars even if they were 10000/500 , or feasting sessions can be complicated for new players and its something that bothered me initially as-well but it goes without saying its a trade mark of this game and its predecessor

Anyhow im just rambling, shame tho i was looking forward to a few of those ideas
Guthix_Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements