What's in Store

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

What's in Store

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:35 pm

Salemites,
The Salem Store 'should' be coming down tomorrow. It will be our aims to bring it back live in July with more than it had. Once it relaunches the ownership interest we have made into the game will be effective. We are in no hurry to relaunch it until we have made positive changes to the game. We believe we should earn both your trust and your business.

Nice Thing:
*His Majesty's Seasonal Stall never misses an opportunity to make a buck and as such he will now be selling you a Fishmaster1600 for... well.... 1600.

If there are unexpected delays in store implementation we will try to add more of your favorite goods there as well.

In other matters, I did my best over the last 72 hours to give you as much insight into our plans as I could. Members of Mortal Moments Inc. will be spending the following ~10 days in Sweden for what will amount to a developer conference and finalizing on the final details of the transition. For this reason, you may find my activity on these forums reduced as time and energies are diverted towards said conference. TotalyMeow will be remaining in the States and watching over things as she has so excellently been doing. I leave the stability of our fine forums confidently in her hands. Thank you for your continued support in these ever-changing times.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Re: What's In Store

Postby Suffragium » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:48 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
In other matters, I did my best over the last 72 hours to give you as much insight into our plans as I could. Members of Mortal Moments Inc. will be spending the following ~10 days in Sweden for what will amount to a developer conference and finalizing on the final details of the transition.

Oooh yeah. I am so ready for this!
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Re: What's in Store

Postby Bearcub » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:24 am

Great :)
Looking forward for what you are introducing next as you finish "paper-work"
Trade is the first step to the diplomacy.
Diplomacy is a tool for unification.
Then be honest with your customers to make new bonds!
Bearcub

Postby alprice » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:10 am

It's going to be nice to see new things and everything they have showed us so far is an awesome start. Safe travels to the team!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby Judaism » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:10 am

Make sure your plane doesn't crash Image
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:42 am

Can I recommend selling all the pieces of the packages for less amounts? Say the Redcoat's jacket for $10 or whatever. I'd really love to see cheaper packages and much more stuff. I know half of us veteran players would buy every hat available if you made 50 new hats for $1 each only in the store.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alloin » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:48 am

aww, time to purchase everything double quicky !!
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby TiersAndTears » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:29 am

Can you take some of Loftar's shirts back to the US as part of the merger? He has the best shirts i have ever seen hands down!
TiersAndTears

Postby jayt1990 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:13 pm

i wanna know, is witch craft on the way ? :D
jayt1990
Customer

Postby alprice » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:18 pm

Hats, hats, and more hats!!!
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Next