The Winds of Change

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: The Winds of Change

Postby sabinati » Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:50 am

Dallane wrote:Larger font doesn't make you misinformation any more real, it just makes you look stupid as *****.

WRONG, *****
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby Michael » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:01 am

sabinati wrote:
Dallane wrote:Larger font doesn't make you misinformation any more real, it just makes you look stupid as *****.

WRONG, *****

I agree with sabinati's statement for some strange reason
Michael

Postby Mereni » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:24 am

Frakked wrote:IE- Jorb nerfed dowsing rods... but not the metal bars... so if one had 2 metal bars on hand... after patch... it was all of seconds to recreate a new rod... and some very few could continue on as if no nerf ever occured... and the only ones that really lose where those who made silver transactions or didn't have bars on hand.

The reason Dallane is calling you an idiot is because Jorb did nerf the bars. Mines, mine signposts, rods, pots, food made with high purity pots, iron and copper bars, even the smelters were cleared. It was extremely thorough.
Mereni

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:51 pm

simple wrote:Can u not call him a stupid ***** in an announcement post?
Or like any post?

Perhaps if he wasn't making false statements I wouldn't have to do so.

If you have a problem with my posting, you should stop being a STUPID ***** and report it instead.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby colesie » Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:27 pm

Dallane wrote:
Or like any post?

If you have a problem with my posting, you should stop being a STUPID ***** and report it instead.

REPORTED
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jun 25, 2014 9:15 pm

Frakked wrote:

IE- Jorb nerfed dowsing rods... but not the metal bars... so if one had 2 metal bars on hand... after patch... it was all of seconds to recreate a new rod... and some very few could continue on as if no nerf ever occured... and the only ones that really lose where those who made silver transactions or didn't have bars on hand.

actually every single metal bar, mine and related items were *****. the people who had mines again quickly were those who went out and immediately prospected for them again.

Darwoth

Postby Orcling » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:04 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Frakked wrote:

IE- Jorb nerfed dowsing rods... but not the metal bars... so if one had 2 metal bars on hand... after patch... it was all of seconds to recreate a new rod... and some very few could continue on as if no nerf ever occured... and the only ones that really lose where those who made silver transactions or didn't have bars on hand.

actually every single metal bar, mine and related items were *****. the people who had mines again quickly were those who went out and immediately prospected for them again.

Except if you had a sign on a high purity mine, those didn't get reset. Some people liked to put signs over all mines they found for easy refinding.
Orcling

Postby simple » Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Dallane wrote:
Or like any post?

Did not know u were like 5yo.
Go call him whatever u like, you were here for like longer than me, so that gives u a right to.
Or does it work like that?
simple

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:06 pm

Orcling wrote:
Except if you had a sign on a high purity mine, those didn't get reset. Some people liked to put signs over all mines they found for easy refinding.

signs got hit as well, the only thing that may not have is lean to's as that is what led to corn staying in game.
Darwoth

Postby Feone » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:13 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Orcling wrote:

signs got hit as well, the only thing that may not have is lean to's as that is what led to corn staying in game.

Did the mine underneath the sign get hit too, though?
Feone

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements