The Winds of Change

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: The Winds of Change

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:06 pm

jorb wrote:
Champie wrote:
jorb wrote:We roll with the punches and dish them out ourselves! :)

Hide from the punches, and dish out sucker-punches.Just calling it like I see it broham! No hard feelings, you can roll with that, right?

Yupp!

And that's why you are ***** awesome! Some Neanderthal know-it-all like myself can spout nonsense for hours and that **** just rolls right off you!

jorb, you and loftar constitute the character of Salem. This MushMouth guy is an embarrassment and an insult to the work you and loftar have created. I hate to see beautiful things destroyed, but I'm witnessing it with Salem.

It feels like my chosen Champion Fighter (jorbtar) is crying in the corner between rounds.
Champie

Postby cannibalkirby » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:22 pm

^ you are so annoying, it's like you are just trying to spam up your post count with all these "responses" -_- HUSH SON
Ikpeip wrote:How can I be derailing my own thread?
cannibalkirby

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:23 pm

cannibalkirby wrote:^ you are so annoying, it's like you are just trying to spam up your post count with all these "responses" -_- HUSH SON

You would be wrong in that assumption. I wonder why it is that I think you are annoying?
Champie

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:28 pm

This feels like one last troll before the lights go out.
DarkNacht

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:43 pm

DarkNacht wrote:This feels like one last troll before the lights go out.

I will continue to assert my claim that MushMouth is a character created by jorb so that jorb can say all the stupid things that make imbeciles wet their panties (and then collect the tears). If I am wrong, then MushMouth is a real guy who wants to say all the things he can think of from his "How to be a game designer" book so that imbeciles wet their panties (no tears for amateurs).
Champie

Postby DarkNacht » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:45 pm

Champie wrote:
DarkNacht wrote:This feels like one last troll before the lights go out.

I will continue to assert my claim that MushMouth is a character created by jorb so that jorb can say all the stupid things that make imbeciles wet their panties (and then collect the tears). If I am wrong, then MushMouth is a real guy who wants to say all the things he can think of from his "How to be a game designer" book so that imbeciles wet their panties (no tears for amateurs).

If you are right then the server will probably be down at the end of the month.
DarkNacht

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:54 pm

DarkNacht wrote:If you are right then the server will probably be down at the end of the month.

Well, I have admitted that my jorb hoax theory is delusional, but intentionally so. I could not reconcile the deficit of good sense that must have been required for jortbtar to think this MushMouth is a responsible and capable developer. So, I decided that MushMouth must be a character in some sort of made for TV tragi-drama. So far the plot looks thin and the characters flat and cliched, but the audience is all hopped up on fillers and bloated from the gas, making them easy targets.
Champie

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:24 pm

RonPaulFTW wrote:So john carver is chief right? Mortal moments - mm tribe...

I'm curious about this also. The Chief said multiple times this winter that he'd like to buy the game. Then we get a company called MM inc. buying it and another LARPer named John Carver as the head developer of the game. MM inc's website shares the same proxy server as the MM guild's. Multiple MM guild members have basic game development experience in Unity like the game that John Carver gave us as an example of their previous work.

I'd like to ask Jorb one final question before he goes. Did you sell the game to the Chief and/or the MM guild/tribe?

I'll take no-answer to this question as a silent yes forced by the buyout agreement.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Procne » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:33 pm

Claeyt wrote:
RonPaulFTW wrote:So john carver is chief right? Mortal moments - mm tribe...

I'm curious about this also. The Chief said multiple times this winter that he'd like to buy the game. Then we get a company called MM inc. buying it and another LARPer named John Carver as the head developer of the game. MM inc's website shares the same proxy server as the MM guild's. Multiple MM guild members have basic game development experience in Unity like the game that John Carver gave us as an example of their previous work.

I'd like to ask Jorb one final question before he goes. Did you sell the game to the Chief and/or the MM guild/tribe?

I'll take no-answer to this question as a silent yes forced by the buyout agreement.

If MM has bought the game and decided to "hide" their personality then what's the chance one of the contract's conditions was that jorb doesn't reveal who the new owner really is?
Procne

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:37 pm

Procne wrote:If MM has bought the game and decided to "hide" their personality then what's the chance one of the contract's conditions was that jorb doesn't reveal who the new owner really is?

Pretty high probably I would think.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements