The Winds of Change

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: The Winds of Change

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:46 pm

Procne wrote:If MM has bought the game and decided to "hide" their personality then what's the chance one of the contract's conditions was that jorb doesn't reveal who the new owner really is?

And what are the consequences of such arrangement when it comes to the issue of respect for the community and credibility for the developer? I'd say it is an insult to the community and shows a lack of competency on the part of the developer (both jorb and the character MushMouth).
Champie

Postby Claeyt » Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:57 pm

Champie wrote:
Procne wrote:If MM has bought the game and decided to "hide" their personality then what's the chance one of the contract's conditions was that jorb doesn't reveal who the new owner really is?

And what are the consequences of such arrangement when it comes to the issue of respect for the community and credibility for the developer? I'd say it is an insult to the community and shows a lack of competency on the part of the developer (both jorb and the character MushMouth).

Honestly I wouldn't care that much. I wouldn't want the tribe having my personal info or paypal info but I'm excited about the changes. More and more MM inc. sounds less and less like MM tribe through their posts but we need a strait answer from someone official Jorb/loftar/John Carver to dispel the possibility.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:02 pm

cannibalkirby wrote:^ you are so annoying, it's like you are just trying to spam up your post count with all these "responses" -_- HUSH SON

You must have a hard time figuring things out, and for that I am sorry for you. Every one of my posts on this issue has been to communicate a cohesive message to jorbtar. You are annoyed because you haven't figured it out.

To answer my own question to you, you annoy me because of that. I shouldn't be annoyed with folks who are slow on the uptake, we all have different abilities, but you seem convinced you know what you are talking about. See my references to delusion in other posts.
Champie

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 pm

Jorb plz dun leave me
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:18 pm

Dallane wrote:Jorb plz dun leave me

I would scale that request down just a bit to say "Jorb plz dun leave me with this fictional character MushMouth as the new lead developer of Salem"

Otherwise, I don't give a ***** what jorb does.
Champie

Postby fox » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:57 pm

what about privacy of information? :?: :| and old information?
Image Unaussprechlichen Kulten
Image De Furtivis Literarum Notis by Giovanni Battista della Porta
fox

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:11 pm

fox wrote:what about privacy of information? :?: :| and old information?

Are you worried that the fictional character named MushMouth created by jorb is not someone who can be trusted? Mereni would call that "cynicism", I call it "not being a knucklehead and believing something without reason."

I'm curious what you think of resume ofthe fictional character named MushMouth created by jorb. I bet you got excited when you saw examples of all the games they have designed and produced!

Whaat/?@?@ You mean you haven't seen any proof that the fictional character named MushMouth created by jorb actually exists? Maybe it is a fiction! I wonder if anyone else is thinking the same thing. Oh, there's Champie saying that **** for 14 hours straight, he must be crazy.
Champie

Postby Ass_Kraken » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:28 pm

I doubt it's MM, or they don't really care about hiding it. They wouldn't have MM for their initials if they didn't want people to suspect.
Ass_Kraken

Postby darnokpl » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Champie wrote:he must be crazy.

or is doing smoke screen :)
darnokpl

Postby darnokpl » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:37 pm

Ass_Kraken wrote:

I doubt it's MM, or they don't really care about hiding it. They wouldn't have MM for their initials if they didn't want people to suspect.

But then most of the people would suspect them?
darnokpl

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements