New Community Manager and Forum Rules

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: New Community Manager and Forum Rules

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:53 pm

Kaios wrote:On second thought, forget everything I said (shouldn't be hard for neored). I'm interested.

¦]

I'd like to vote on this if it is an option. For the sake of Kaios' mental health and to make sure he sustains reasonability and awareness, I propose that mods ban neored and let Kaios get on with a fulfilling and productive life.

also, I need Kaios to add a name to my book to be the bad guy gone good who saves the life of the fictional character MushMouth created by me. It is neored, but he isnt important becuase I dont want to right a lot about him but he saves the life of the fictional character MushMouth created by me who had a real bad time with the female lady who tried to ruin things but couldnt because neored(I need a good name for him becuase he is bad turned good and saves lives by just being ordinary and maybe even less than average but still a person and the fictional character MushMouth created by me and him really connect for a weird reason that doesnt have to be explained ever unless I put it in one of the other books in the triliogy or series or maybe 2 trilogies (no budget for that now but I can give credits to everyone who helps on the inside cover. No! not the back inside cover though cause I really want a nice pic of me to showmy family and others who can read it.
Champie

Postby Suffragium » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:55 pm

Champie wrote:
Kaios wrote:On second thought, forget everything I said (shouldn't be hard for neored). I'm interested.

¦]

I'd like to vote on this if it is an option. For the sake of Kaios' mental health and to make sure he sustains reasonability and awareness, I propose that mods ban neored and let Kaios get on with a fulfilling and productive life.

also, I need Kaios to add a name to my book to be the bad guy gone good who saves the life of the fictional character MushMouth created by me. It is neored, but he isnt important becuase I dont want to right a lot about him but he saves the life of the fictional character MushMouth created by me who had a real bad time with the female lady who tried to ruin things but couldnt because neored(I need a good name for him becuase he is bad turned good and saves lives by just being ordinary and maybe even less than average but still a person and the fictional character MushMouth created by me and him really connect for a weird reason that doesnt have to be explained ever unless I put it in one of the other books in the triliogy or series or maybe 2 trilogies (no budget for that now but I can give credits to everyone who helps on the inside cover. No! not the back inside cover though cause I really want a nice pic of me to showmy family and others who can read it.

I repeat myself:

what
Something deep or funny
Suffragium

Postby neored9 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:57 pm

Kaios wrote: forget everything I said

¦]

Done and done, like you wouldn't believe.
neored9

Postby Champie » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:01 pm

Suffragium wrote:
I repeat myself:

what

Go to my thread in CUaH http://forum.salemthegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9773

Read it all and then tell me you aren't compelled to be a part of a really awesome project that I am really determined to be a success without bothering to actually know how to write. It will be really cool in an awesome way!

Any parallel to recent forum drama and the lack of any evidence that the fictional character MushMouth created by jorb has even a single ***** clue why reasonable people think he is full of **** is purely coincidental.

And I am still waiting for your paragraph or sweet one liner that I can add to one of the characters I have (so many now!).
Champie

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:39 pm

As of now, TeckXKnight has also decided to step down as Moderator.

Thank you for your service, TeckXKnight, I'm sorry to see you go.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby alloin » Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:51 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:As of now, TeckXKnight has also decided to step down as Moderator.

Don't worry, Binks can replace them all !!!
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Binks » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:05 pm

alloin wrote:
TotalyMeow wrote:As of now, TeckXKnight has also decided to step down as Moderator.

Don't worry, Binks can replace them all !!!

Binks for mod 2014
Binks

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:22 am

As the most active member of this community I am the perfect choice for green txt
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Claeyt » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:04 am

Dallane wrote:As the most active member of this community I am the perfect choice for green txt

Neither Binks nor Dallane would decrease the levels of toxicity of this forum. I nominate Kand, Alpirce (Em) and Cheena.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby Dallane » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:09 am

Claeyt wrote:
Dallane wrote:As the most active member of this community I am the perfect choice for green txt

Neither Binks nor Dallane would decrease the levels of toxicity of this forum. I nominate Kand, Alpirce (Em) and Cheena.

I actually would be a fair moderator and have a much more professional persona. After all we are all starting over as far as the forum goes.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements