New Community Manager and Forum Rules

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: New Community Manager and Forum Rules

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:29 pm

Dallane wrote:Will you continue the cycle of favoring specific players and groups?

No, I intend to be fair. If you break a rule, you will be punished based on how badly you broke that rule, not based on any political affiliation you might have.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

Postby Dallane » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:30 pm

TotalyMeow wrote:
Dallane wrote:Will you continue the cycle of favoring specific players and groups?

No, I intend to be fair. If you break a rule, you will be punished based on how badly you broke that rule, not based on any political affiliation you might have.

Good for the forums but what about in game
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby JohnCarver » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:32 pm

Dallane wrote:
Good for the forums but what about in game

I wasn't directly aware of any in-game favoritism, unless you mean the addressing or non-addressing of mechanics that directly enable a faction. In that case, no. We will be making changes we think are good for game, not a player within in. If you want to cite more specific occurrences of favoritism I can tell you if we are for or against. If its unique little dev items for community members who report bugs and/or help the development, then yes, in that case I am for it.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:15 pm

As of now, AAlex and Pjotr84 have stepped down from being Moderators.

They both feel they have been too busy in real life to do justice to these forums.

I thank them both for their service, and wish them well.

TotalyMeow

Postby Kaios » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:30 pm

Great, make me green please.

AND I DON'T MEAN WITH ENVY
Kaios

Postby neored9 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:37 pm

Kaios wrote:Great, make me green please.

AND I DON'T MEAN WITH ENVY

I'm more likely to get modded than you. And I ain't getting modded anytime soon.
neored9

Postby TotalyMeow » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:39 pm

I've decided not to replace them, for now. At the moment, the forum is not so large and active that it needs more then a couple people supervising it, though I'm sure that will change in the future. Anyone who is interested in becoming a moderator in the future may message me. It's too early to be taking applications, but I will keep interested persons in mind.

TotalyMeow

Postby Kaios » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:43 pm

neored9 wrote:I'm more likely to get modded than you. And I ain't getting modded anytime soon.

Oh look it's the guy who now officially lost every single argument with me because every single point I made turned out to be correct in one way or another, or has your mind's limited capacity to retain information forced you to forget what's going on already?

TotalyMeow wrote:I've decided not to replace them, for now. At the moment, the forum is not so large and active that it needs more then a couple people supervising it, though I'm sure that will change in the future. Anyone who is interested in becoming a moderator in the future may message me. It's too early to be taking applications, but I will keep interested persons in mind.

I appreciate the response but I was only joking. I have no interest in moderating this forum, especially with idiots like neored around. I'd ban that guy the first chance I got and the other tribe idiots too so I'm aware that would make me a very poor moderator. Well, not to me because I think they deserve it.
Kaios

Postby neored9 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:45 pm

Kaios wrote:
neored9 wrote:I'm more likely to get modded than you. And I ain't getting modded anytime soon.

Oh look it's the guy who now officially lost every single argument with me because every single point I made turned out to be correct in one way or another, or has your mind's limited capacity to retain information forced you to forget what's going on already?

TotalyMeow wrote:I've decided not to replace them, for now. At the moment, the forum is not so large and active that it needs more then a couple people supervising it, though I'm sure that will change in the future. Anyone who is interested in becoming a moderator in the future may message me. It's too early to be taking applications, but I will keep interested persons in mind.

I appreciate the response but I was only joking. I have no interest in moderating this forum, especially with idiots like neored around. I'd ban that guy the first chance I got and the other tribe idiots too so I'm aware that would make me a very poor moderator. Well, not to me because I think they deserve it.

He mad again and delusional still.
neored9

Postby Kaios » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:47 pm

On second thought, forget everything I said (shouldn't be hard for neored). I'm interested.

¦]
Kaios

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements