Game Development: A Fortunate Providence

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Game Development: A Fortunate Providence

Postby Champie » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:02 pm

jorb wrote:Image

Nice! So you know, if I ever complain about Salem again it is because I'm a crappy player and I am jealous of the devs.
Champie

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Champie wrote:

Nice! So you know, if I ever complain about Salem again it is because I'm a crappy player and I am jealous of the devs.

You should of known this already
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Sosisochek » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:15 pm

Playing like 10 days, and now just want to drop, but my packs and silver... No motivation to craft different foods, finding rare ingridients in game where some players rise up their biles to over 100 just with shroms.
Though ~ $ 100 that I spent not a lot of money, but I just feel that I gave money for nothing, could buy TESO or donate where it really bring me more excitement of gameplay.
Sosisochek

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Sosisochek wrote:Playing like 10 days, and now just want to drop, but my packs and silver... No motivation to craft different foods, finding rare ingridients in game where some players rise up their biles to over 100 just with shroms.
Though ~ $ 100 that I spent not a lot of money, but I just feel that I gave money for nothing, could buy TESO or donate where it really bring me more excitement of gameplay.

As someone with similar stats on multiple characters who didn't abuse boiling its not hard to get those levels of bile. What are your humors now?

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Sosisochek » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:46 pm

near 30, at first I tried to glutton based on salemwiki, but then found out about the new system and it can be a little more.
Sosisochek

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:49 pm

Sosisochek wrote:near 30, at first I tried to glutton based on salemwiki, but then found out about the new system and it can be a little more.

You really are not that far behind. You are also assuming that you will be fighting people with only those stats which just isn't true.

Dallane

Postby Champie » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:26 am

Dallane wrote:
Champie wrote:

You should of known this already

I really did mean it. No sarc tags. I am a crappy player and I am jealous of the devs. I get butt-hurt easily (with all the rear penetration that happens in the forums) and I talk nonsensical ****. I know these things to be true.
Champie

Postby RonPaulFTW » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:17 am

Anyone else unlocked skill for horses yet?

I saw chief riding one.
RonPaulFTW

Postby jwhitehorn » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:24 am

RonPaulFTW wrote:Anyone else unlocked skill for horses yet?

I saw chief riding one.

Not a skill... just one of many gifts for winning Plymouth.

Chief PeePooKaKa
MM Tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby Jalpha » Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 am

I call ***** on that. Jorb spawned one in during one of his celebrity events in Boston and people were taking turns riding it. Guaranteed you weren't allowed out of his sight either.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements