Upcoming Patch Announcement

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Upcoming Patch Announcement

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:43 am

jorb wrote:One of our chief points of dissatisfaction with the present, running implementations of the game is lacklustre map generation. A map reset will allow us to introduce a new, improved map generator.

Praise be to the jorbtar!!
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby solitude » Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:46 am

hell yeah for new game mechanics. the wipe is good to I guess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWRfWr65rlg
solitude

Postby games23434 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:10 am

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR PRAS JORB AND THE INFINITELY MISCHIEVOUS LOFTAR
i just hope that the reworked gluttony and such will balance it enough to not let one faction get so INSANELY overpowered that noobs get raided immediately and there will be a chance for a much higher player base I CANNOT WAIT MY LIFE WILL ONCE AGAIN HAVE MEANING (don't tell my girlfriend i said that)
CHRISTIAN MOTHERS AGAINST GUN CONTROL WILL RISE AGAIN!!! ¦]
games23434

Postby DeepSixed » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:54 am

Jorb mentioned store bought items being made available- will this include purchased silver? I think I still have some in the bank I never touched?
DeepSixed

Postby TheodorWolfe » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:55 am

As a newer player who's been looking for an excuse to start a new character, I'm extremely excited about this. Having a fresh new landscape to work out my God complex with will be fantastic.
"Every flight begins with a fall." (George R.R. Martin)
TheodorWolfe

Postby Banok » Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:35 pm

SammyWeston wrote:Welp I really don't give a crap anyway. Just having the wipe makes it easier for players who were in beta to rebuild as its just a matter of skilling and grinding biles. I understand people are gonna rage because they worked hard, but think of it like this, there is gonna be a new power vacuum and you'll have time to grind and build as quick as you can at least some sort of outpost in which you can defend with buddies. TO be honest, i do hope they let us keep beta armor and redistribute that as we were here for a good long time, or help us out with silver to start if people bought it from the store. I just bought my first 75 silver, to hear its gonna get wiped. I should of waited. Just remember, this is BETA! Things will get whiped, and if your gonna rage about that, then you deserve to get wiped. This helps seatribe filter out who is just a cry baby and who is a loyal customer. To all the harry green trolls out there tralalalalal!!! lol

If you read the post pretty sure you get stuff you bought again.
Banok

Postby Icon » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:17 pm

Dev items included on this? I'll miss my halberd and conquistador armor more than my character :(
Icon

Postby MagicManICT » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:19 pm

Icon wrote:Dev items included on this? I'll miss my halberd and conquistador armor more than my character :(

This, though I don't have any of those special things.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby alloin » Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:38 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Icon wrote:Dev items included on this? I'll miss my halberd and conquistador armor more than my character :(

This, though I don't have any of those special things.

I agree, although i already gave some away :s

Had some fun dressing body's in roanoke
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Geido » Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Fuc* yeah..
I hope we are getting more stalls too then :D
Geido

PreviousNext