Upcoming Patch Announcement

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Upcoming Patch Announcement

Postby pistolshrimp » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 am

God damnit. I just read through 25 pages of this crap hoping to find out something new. Nothing but gifs.
pistolshrimp

Postby Speed » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:37 am

pistolshrimp wrote:God damnit. I just read through 25 pages of this crap hoping to find out something new. Nothing but gifs.

Your life is so hard.
Speed

Postby Whiskybob » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:47 am

Sever crashed allready?
Ah no, just me. Game crashes every 2 minutes now. Thats the client Loftar or the other Jorbtor was working on?
Whiskybob

Postby MagicManICT » Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:44 am

RonPaulFTW wrote:New server called Providence

I know what I'm calling my first town. Why be neighbors with the educationally challenged, drunk pets, and sex offender neighbors when you can live with them?
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Kandarim » Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:58 pm

Speed wrote:
pistolshrimp wrote:God damnit. I just read through 25 pages of this crap hoping to find out something new. Nothing but gifs.

Your life is so hard.

just take a look at loftar/jorb's latest posts
I have neither the crayons nor the time to explain it to you.
JC wrote:I'm not fully committed to being wrong on that yet.
Kandarim
Customer

Postby Gnucifer » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:27 am

Hey 'gain guys. I've been away from Salem for nearly half a year, for several - or rather, countless reasons... Although, as I randomly picked up the news of a total wipe and server merge, I instantly got new hope for the future of the game. Let's face it - this is what's needed. I'm actually going to play this game again, even though I lost a pretty damn big town far out in the darkness and had biles about 200 when I left. Even being one of those who lost countless hours of dedication in a snap, I really think this is a good thing...
And with a more intelligent map generator and some amount of time, who knows - maybe we'll even get those pagan churches along with the ability to push darkness borders, and go exploring without ever hitting that border of glass :P
I say, thumbs up to the devs for this one - having the balls to pull through what is essential for keeping the game enjoyable, even though some pansie fans might be trolling ya for a while after. I'm sure everyone will eventually end up having a better time in Salem after this re-work, which will also mean that in time, more players will come join us :)
Thanks for urinating in my radio; it made me want to play the guitar again ;)
Gnucifer

Postby Shiroberus » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:11 pm

I am really butthurt.
What can you expect
From filthy little heathens?
Their skins are hellish red
They're only good when dead
Shiroberus

Postby Mushibag » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Gnucifer wrote:maybe we'll even get those pagan churches along with the ability to push darkness borders

You need to brush up on the updates that have been implemented recently. We've had churches that negate the effects of darkness for quite a while.
Mushibag

Previous

Return to Announcements