Warning About Cash Shop

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Warning About Cash Shop

Postby TeckXKnight » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:53 pm

Edit: Should be fixed! If you continue to have problems please contact Paradox customer support: support@paradoxplaza.com
Thank you for your patience everyone. =)

SusanaPdx wrote:Hi all,

Thanks for making this issue known to us, our support should have gotten in contact with anyone who has reported issues to us today, if you haven't received a reply please check your spam filter. We apologies if you had to wait for a response, and just to confirm what a previous poster stated - nothing has changed as far as the cash shop is concerned i.e it's the same system and is being run the same way it has since launch so these issues are either a) specific to a user or b) related to the issues the shop seems to have experienced this past weekend

Kind regards
Susana
TeckXKnight

Re: Warning About Cash Shop

Postby loftar » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:41 am

For the record, I've just tried to contact Paradox about the problems. I should hope they reply during the coming workday. Also, stickied until the problem has been resolved.
loftar

Postby alloin » Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:44 am

i'm waiting...

jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby kyoshox » Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:58 am

wah those prices dont seem to be right
kyoshox

Postby Claeyt » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:48 am

Thanks, Loftar. :D
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby SusanaPdx » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi all,

Thanks for making this issue known to us, our support should have gotten in contact with anyone who has reported issues to us today, if you haven't received a reply please check your spam filter. We apologies if you had to wait for a response, and just to confirm what a previous poster stated - nothing has changed as far as the cash shop is concerned i.e it's the same system and is being run the same way it has since launch so these issues are either a) specific to a user or b) related to the issues the shop seems to have experienced this past weekend

Kind regards
Susana
SusanaPdx

Postby Darkside » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:19 pm

Thanks Susana for getting the support team to look into this.

Within a couple of hours of getting your response to my PM I got an email from the support team that they are working on the issue
Darkside

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:39 pm

Is there any idea when we might start getting packages again? I don't mind waiting a bit during while you fix this but when should we start expecting them to be there?
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby alloin » Wed Jun 12, 2013 4:56 pm

kyoshox wrote:wah those prices dont seem to be right

Paypal allowed it though :)

Should i be waiting on my packages, ask a refund or ask to transfer the amount of cash to jorbtar as a kind donation ? ¦]
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby vez99 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:13 pm

Paradox Support responded to my ticket today and promised to resolve it once I sent them a copy of my paypal receipt. So it looks like they're on it now for those who sent in support tickets. Thanks Loftar and Susana!
vez99

Next

Return to Announcements