Salem - Future

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem - Future

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:31 pm

Darwoth wrote:so you adhered to the timeframe i mentioned and tagged along in some ****** zerg like always, ie you started playing 3 months after your townmates already did all the work for you. grats, not quite what i was talking about.

Actually i started with 1 other guy and his gf who i played with in W3 as noobs then we brought 2 other guys in after we met them. I then met a nice fellow by the name of deathmessenger who was also a noob but much more knowledgeable about the game then us. He taught us the ropes a bit and we advanced our town a bit but still on the hermit lvl of things. Town gets raided and we continue on. Eventually its just me and the couple playing together with them not being so active. I then joined deaths village whom he was the only other active person in with gacrux, his man and bro popping in now and then. Thats when I started the grind hard. Met bait and TTT along with some others to play with. So my village at the end had around 4-6 ACTIVE fighters and our worker alts. The other members would hop on chat and help out a bit.

Everything I did in hnh was won with hard work. My original town ended up being WAY more advanced in industry thanks to trading which I actually brought into death's village to advance him more along with myself. I actually brought more to the 4 man zerg table then they did me.

I never joined a real faction but I met alot of the big named people from trades and asking questions.

So are you done being a ***** idiot?

EDIT
didn't your zerg not make it past day 1 of hnh w7? I would think thats the definition of ******. Only thing I know about you in hnh is getting worked by sodom
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:33 pm

so you adhered to the timeframe i mentioned and tagged along in some ****** zerg like always

sodom never did **** to me in HH, pretty sure all the damage i ever took in that game was from one russian gaggle or another so not sure where you came up with i "got worked by sodom" i just cant stand burgingham and most of the other moronerators over there most of whom were in sodom and most of whom always clump together into large masses like globs of coagulated ****, come to think of iot didnt GH have a bunch of sodom players in it at some point?.

in any case my "HH zerg" was a troll/joke and never actually existed, thought that much was obvious.
Last edited by Darwoth on Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:35 pm

Darwoth wrote:
so you adhered to the timeframe i mentioned and tagged along in some ****** zerg like always

even 2 can be a zerg in the eyes of darwoth

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby kyoshox » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:37 pm

oh is salem going to be on steam now lol
kyoshox

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:38 pm

kyoshox wrote:oh is salem going to be on steam now lol

Would be nice to be once they get more things together and updated

Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Dallane wrote:
even 2 can be a zerg in the eyes of darwoth

Dallane wrote: Actually i started with 1 other guy and his gf who i played with in W3 as noobs then we brought 2 other guys in after we met them. I then met a nice fellow by the name of deathmessenger who was also a noob but much more knowledgeable about the game then us. He taught us the ropes a bit and we advanced our town a bit but still on the hermit lvl of things. Town gets raided and we continue on. Eventually its just me and the couple playing together with them not being so active. I then joined deaths village whom he was the only other active person in with gacrux, his man and bro popping in now and then. Thats when I started the grind hard. Met bait and TTT along with some others to play with. So my village at the end had around 4-6 ACTIVE fighters and our worker alts. The other members would hop on chat and help out a bit.

stfu
Darwoth

Postby Dallane » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:52 pm

4-6 man zerg. watch out folks we got a haven army here.

Dallane

Postby Mushibag » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Darwoth & Dallane, could you please take your lovefest here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3801

Thank you.
Mushibag

Postby Claeyt » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:08 pm

Mushibag wrote:Darwoth & Dallane, could you please take your lovefest here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3801

Thank you.

+1 to that.
jorb wrote:(jwhitehorn) you are an ungrateful, spoiled child

As the river rolled over the cliffs, my own laughing joy was drowned out by the roaring deluge of the water. The great cataract of Darwoth's Tears fell over and over endlessly.
Claeyt

Postby kyoshox » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:09 pm

WAH JAME TOWN CRASH lol

sometimes i think its duping items like MS but idk

keep up the good work u guys, i really enjoy playing this game and waiting for the mounts am sure alot more people will start playing once the mounts are in the game :D
kyoshox

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements