Salem - Future

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem - Future

Postby alprice » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:01 am

Ok so let's have a talk about juda and his personal life.. Oh wait he doesn't have one. Juda.. Oh how we used to talk and all the personal stuff you told me... Should I reveal.. No I won't cause I am not an ass like you. But maybe I will....hmmmmmm :mrgreen:
Embie is my name :P
alprice

Postby jwhitehorn » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:06 am

alprice wrote:Ok so let's have a talk about juda and his personal life.. Oh wait he doesn't have one. Juda.. Oh how we used to talk and all the personal stuff you told me... Should I reveal.. No I won't cause I am not an ass like you. But maybe I will....hmmmmmm :mrgreen:

If you will not i will. Judaism was touched in his naughty places and now lashes out at females because he thinks his little "rabbi" was cursed in the incident.

Chief peepookaka
mm tribe
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
jwhitehorn

Postby MagicManICT » Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:54 am

This thread has gone way off topic, folks. Bring it back in line, please.

If you feel like bashing each other, take it to inside the game and post your exploits in HoB.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Announcements