Salem Livestream tonight (Friday 26th of April)!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem Livestream tonight (Friday 26th of April)!

Postby ysbryd » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Is terminally confused and her head hurts
ysbryd

Postby JeffGV » Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:55 pm

darnokpl wrote:Idea is good, just unfinished (we need cross server travels), like 90% of the game :|

Guess they'll have to think a bit about cross-server travels now. Can't do that while titans and relics of the old uberpurity civilization are still alive.
JeffGV

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:41 pm

Dallane wrote:
dageir wrote:Anyways the stream was kind of dissapointing. I was convinced something great would be announced. Also the distribution of "gifts" was kind of annoying.
Also the server didnt handle all the people in Boston too well. Maybe it was a stress test? The stress in this instance consisted of 130 people which most were in town.

lol thats hardly a stress test there have been 300+ on plymouth along before they got the terrible idea to split the servers.

When was the last time all these people were in the same area, though?

Also, was it the server having load issues or rendering speed of the client? If it was server side lag issues, you'd see things like rubber banding and I/O delays. From watching the stream, there didn't seem to be any of that.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Wournos » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:01 pm

Michael wrote:
Darwoth wrote:are you serious? sorry *******, don't think a bunch of retards carrying skeletons on their head and saying ooga booga until jorb showed up is quite the same thing.

Wow, this Game has such a great community. I'm SO glad we're all mature here and we treat eachother with respect. :lol:

You are talking about Darwoth. Has he ever treated anyone with respect on these forums? All the posts I have seen from him have contained at least one severe insult. 'Retard' seems to be the most frequent word of choice.
Reminder to self: Patience is a virtue.
If Apple blocks Java on Mac: delete
Wournos

Postby Serejai » Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:32 pm

Wournos wrote:
Michael wrote:
Darwoth wrote:are you serious? sorry *******, don't think a bunch of retards carrying skeletons on their head and saying ooga booga until jorb showed up is quite the same thing.

Wow, this Game has such a great community. I'm SO glad we're all mature here and we treat eachother with respect. :lol:

You are talking about Darwoth. Has he ever treated anyone with respect on these forums? All the posts I have seen from him have contained at least one severe insult. 'Retard' seems to be the most frequent word of choice.

Shut up, retard.

User was warned for this post
-Do not troll Announcements
-Don't derail threads.
If you have a problem with this moderation take it to the rules thread or PM AAlex or Enigmaz
Serejai

Postby Dallane » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:27 pm

JeffGV wrote:
darnokpl wrote:Idea is good, just unfinished (we need cross server travels), like 90% of the game :|

Guess they'll have to think a bit about cross-server travels now. Can't do that while titans and relics of the old uberpurity civilization are still alive.

They already said it won't be happening for a long time.

3 servers is just a terrible idea even with travel. They were basically forced into doing that bs.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Wournos » Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:37 am

Serejai wrote:
Wournos wrote:
Michael wrote:Wow, this Game has such a great community. I'm SO glad we're all mature here and we treat eachother with respect. :lol:

Shut up, retard.

Cute...
Wournos

Postby Darwoth » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:08 am

Serejai wrote:
Shut up, retard.
Darwoth

Postby CockyBastard » Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Darwoth wrote:
Serejai wrote:
Shut up, retard.

lol Darwoth wants final word, hes the person who must say "Bye." last then shut the car door and speed off! :lol:
martinuzz
I was paddling on a lake, in a canoe, while carrying a boat. Then lost all my chit to lag!

Do you really want to be a good girl?
CockyBastard

Postby Wournos » Wed May 01, 2013 9:38 am

^ and in doing so get reported by someone before I had a chance. :twisted:
Wournos

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements