Salem Livestream tonight (Friday 26th of April)!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem Livestream tonight (Friday 26th of April)!

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:28 am

Technically, sections of witchcraft have been coded into the game, as they were used for demonstration during the Halloween livestream, which was done during alpha testing.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby fox » Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:40 am

MagicManICT wrote:Technically, sections of witchcraft have been coded into the game, as they were used for demonstration during the Halloween livestream, which was done during alpha testing.

u talked about whispering boards in ships? :?:

Image Unaussprechlichen Kulten
Image De Furtivis Literarum Notis by Giovanni Battista della Porta
fox

Postby Mustarotta » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:12 am

Darwoth wrote:the swedish people want to know if there will be saunas!"

And actually, I'm not Swedish. We Finns use saunas more than those strange-peacelover-Swedishes.
Mustarotta

Postby FutureForJames » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:59 am

Darwoth wrote:god you people are ***** stupid, it was obvious by their comments, laughing and snickering that witchcraft is NOT in game. the horses comment in haven was them laughing about the legions of morons (like all of you) that actually tried placing 50 carrots and apples all over the ground to spawn a horse.

You mean like at the end of the non-commercial Closed Beta when plenty of us did a ritual consisting of chanting words and carrying skeletons around in a circle formation nude in Boston square? A ritual that actually resulted in a terraforming god wrecking Boston?

Sounds to me like the fool is the person who never tries and thus always fails.
FutureForJames

Postby Wournos » Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:24 am

I wish I had spent my 90 minutes on something else than semi-watching a horse ride from the far end of Plymouth knowing full well it would take hours to get there, even though I haven't been to that server (except creating a nerd character for the "event").
I don't mind if they stick to Plymouth in the future. I wouldn't want my property displayed and investigated during a live stream.
Reminder to self: Patience is a virtue.
If Apple blocks Java on Mac: delete
Wournos

Postby Darwoth » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:28 pm

FutureForJames wrote:
Darwoth wrote:god you people are ***** stupid, it was obvious by their comments, laughing and snickering that witchcraft is NOT in game. the horses comment in haven was them laughing about the legions of morons (like all of you) that actually tried placing 50 carrots and apples all over the ground to spawn a horse.

You mean like at the end of the non-commercial Closed Beta when plenty of us did a ritual consisting of chanting words and carrying skeletons around in a circle formation nude in Boston square? A ritual that actually resulted in a terraforming god wrecking Boston?

are you serious? sorry *******, don't think a bunch of retards carrying skeletons on their head and saying ooga booga until jorb showed up is quite the same thing.
Darwoth

Postby Michael » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:46 pm

Darwoth wrote:
FutureForJames wrote:

are you serious? sorry *******, don't think a bunch of retards carrying skeletons on their head and saying ooga booga until jorb showed up is quite the same thing.

Wow, this Game has such a great community. I'm SO glad we're all mature here and we treat eachother with respect. :lol:
Michael

Postby dageir » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:50 pm

Anyways the stream was kind of dissapointing. I was convinced something great would be announced. Also the distribution of "gifts" was kind of annoying.
Also the server didnt handle all the people in Boston too well. Maybe it was a stress test? The stress in this instance consisted of 130 people which most were in town.
Somebody once wrote, "Hell is the impossibility of reason." That's what this place feels like. Hell
dageir

Postby Dallane » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:18 pm

dageir wrote:Anyways the stream was kind of dissapointing. I was convinced something great would be announced. Also the distribution of "gifts" was kind of annoying.
Also the server didnt handle all the people in Boston too well. Maybe it was a stress test? The stress in this instance consisted of 130 people which most were in town.

lol thats hardly a stress test there have been 300+ on plymouth along before they got the terrible idea to split the servers.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby darnokpl » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Dallane wrote:
lol thats hardly a stress test there have been 300+ on plymouth along before they got the terrible idea to split the servers.

Idea is good, just unfinished (we need cross server travels), like 90% of the game :|
darnokpl

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements