Mini-update: OCD

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Mini-update: OCD

Postby Psion » Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:59 am

Dang... I do like my pavement =/
Psion

Postby CEO_JMorrigan » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:03 am

We at the tribe thank everyone for playing farmville and letting us spot your pavement on the minimap from far away. ¦]
Image MORRIGAN CORP
CEO_JMorrigan

Postby MagicManICT » Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:42 am

CEO_JMorrigan wrote:We at the tribe thank everyone for playing farmville and letting us spot your pavement on the minimap from far away. ¦]

Exactly why I DON'T pave and dig up as little as necessary at any one time (and why nobody has found my base of operations yet).
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby Myrdred » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:10 am

I remember in h&h all structures (walls included) that weren't placed on paved tiles would decay, even when on claimed lands.

I think you know where I'm going..... ¦]
Myrdred

Postby Wournos » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:03 am

MagicManICT wrote:
CEO_JMorrigan wrote:We at the tribe thank everyone for playing farmville and letting us spot your pavement on the minimap from far away. ¦]

Exactly why I DON'T pave and dig up as little as necessary at any one time (and why nobody has found my base of operations yet).

Same here - except for the digging.

Thanks for the updates. OCD is a *****. Or maybe I'm OCD's *****?! :lol:
Reminder to self: Patience is a virtue.
If Apple blocks Java on Mac: delete
Wournos

Postby marduc » Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:11 pm

Was the decimal point recognition for dry goods bags added in on this mini update or was it the previous one? Either way it is a little thing, but it does dispose of a minor aggravation (now if containers could remain open when you take from the contents of the dry goods bag we could get rid of the other related annoyance). That little decimal fix coupled with the OCD appeasing object placement both make me a happy camper :D
marduc

Postby Mereni » Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:18 am

marduc wrote:Was the decimal point recognition for dry goods bags added in on this mini update or was it the previous one? Either way it is a little thing, but it does dispose of a minor aggravation (now if containers could remain open when you take from the contents of the dry goods bag we could get rid of the other related annoyance). That little decimal fix coupled with the OCD appeasing object placement both make me a happy camper :D

They fixed the decimals?!? Yay!! <3

Yeah, I haven't baked in a few days.
Mereni

Postby Wournos » Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:10 am

While testing the new placing of objects (which is just fabulous) I noticed tables store stuff. Cool!
Reminder to self: Patience is a virtue.
If Apple blocks Java on Mac: delete
Wournos

Previous

Return to Announcements