Merry Christmas!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Merry Christmas!

Postby colesie » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:00 pm

I'm interested to see when the next content update will take place.
Why are the devs ***** around with hats/masks and stockings when raiding is broken along with combat and sparring? And still no sign of witchcraft?
Beep Boop Bop
My builds (Under Occupation)
Have you given haven a try? ◕‿◕
colesie

Postby Sevenless » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:40 pm

colesie wrote:I'm interested to see when the next content update will take place.
Why are the devs ***** around with hats/masks and stockings when raiding is broken along with combat and sparring? And still no sign of witchcraft?

Hats and stockings probably little in the way of coding from loftar. They are mostly art assets (which are outsourced and likely at least somewhat designed by Jorb).

In other words it's things they can do which don't tie up much of the resources going towards content update and programing fixes.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby alloin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:45 am

colesie wrote:I'm interested to see when the next content update will take place.

Because some people need to buy 50 boxes before devs have money for real updates :)
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Jalpha » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:53 am

So by adding packs to the store with firearms, can we assume perhaps that our next update will make those items actually useful?
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Onionfighter » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:25 am

Jalpha wrote:So by adding packs to the store with firearms, can we assume perhaps that our next update will make those items actually useful?

No.
Onionfighter

Postby Vigilance » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:17 am

Jalpha wrote:So by adding packs to the store with firearms, can we assume perhaps that our next update will make those items actually useful?

Yes.
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Postby Jalpha » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:23 am

It appears there is some division amongst the community.
Professor Gu Zhongmao wrote:These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers
Jalpha

Postby Vigilance » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:36 am

:D
Suffragium wrote:I love sausages.
Vigilance

Postby sabinati » Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:51 pm

they are useful. for entering a combat relationship from a distance. not for actually damaging anything.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby Jalpha » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Well, that's an absurdly limited use but I cede you your point.

Ammunition would go a long way to making them fun and more useful though.
Jalpha

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements