Game Development: The Rest of What's Around

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Game Development: The Rest of What's Around

Postby MagicManICT » Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:54 am

My apologies. It's been a busy weekend and I forgot to link to the specific subject I was referring to. I got in too much of a hurry trying to help here and trying to prepare for family at the same time.

In this case, yes, if there's an issue with bug abuse follow up, it deserves it's own thread. Let's not clutter up Announcement discussions by going off-topic. Specifically, the line of discussion I'm referring to: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3170&start=40#p34830

badmp3 wrote:
Sevenless wrote:What's the difference between a wipe and simply relocating to a new server if you get your stuff trashed currently?

Frankly with the way the shop works, wipes are massive nonos.

If there was a bug that enabled someone to get humoer stats to 500 or more - whats your answer? Move to another server?

Not the first post on it, and it probably won't be the last post on it here. It's also the last major post about it. I'm not singling anyone out here. I'm trying to keep the discussion organized and easily browsed for all.

Just created a discussion about this topic in Ideas and Innovations. Please, check it out and use that as a place to discuss the issue. -Sevenless
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Previous

Return to Announcements