Welcome, Citizens

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Welcome, Citizens

Postby Alxe » Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:59 pm

painhertz wrote:This is all pretty deep thought for a "Welcome citizens" thread is it not?

Guess it is, the thread went full off-topic. Probably Announcements section should be off-limits to normal users.
Alxe

Postby sabinati » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:17 pm

There is plenty of valid, on-topic discussion to be had in every announcement thread. That being said, there is a whole forum for ideas, so please post your ideas there and keep announcements thread comments on-topic.
Admin for Salem Wiki • Make suggestions or complaints in the Wiki Suggestion thread
sabinati

Postby Ipod732 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:35 pm

Hey guys. Been waiting for months for a beta key and finally got one.... Two to be exact! I woke up at 4 in the morning just to get one and only got 5 hours of sleep. (= I'll probably give away my second one if we are allowed only one account per player(I haven't really seen the rules yet and I don't want to get banned for something as stupid as that). Well I'm starting up the game right now with the account that will be my permanent one from here on forth, so I'm going to start playing and thanks for giving out more beta keys been waiting forever for some more! (=
Ipod732

Postby TotalyMoo » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Ipod732 wrote:Hey guys. Been waiting for months for a beta key and finally got one.... Two to be exact! I woke up at 4 in the morning just to get one and only got 5 hours of sleep. (= I'll probably give away my second one if we are allowed only one account per player(I haven't really seen the rules yet and I don't want to get banned for something as stupid as that). Well I'm starting up the game right now with the account that will be my permanent one from here on forth, so I'm going to start playing and thanks for giving out more beta keys been waiting forever for some more! (=

Wow, mega necro! But welcome to Salem!

Imma close this thread to keep its historical value.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Previous

Return to Announcements