Cash shop changed prices!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Cash shop changed prices!

Postby Nsuidara » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 am

+one question

This game been F2P ? B2P ? P2P ?
and F2P - access "how?"

f2p ? cashshop silver + items ?
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
User avatar
Nsuidara
Customer
 
Posts: 1992
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Cash shop changed prices!

Postby Bluestone » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 am

Nsuidara wrote:+one question

This game been F2P ? B2P ? P2P ?
and F2P - access "how?"

f2p ? cashshop silver + items ?


Your posts are really hard to read.

This game is free to play with a cash shop.

Somewhat related, this site needs a FAQ page for questions such as the quoted poster is asking, and on the last page he asked if there would be a wipe at the end of beta. Lots of questions get asked a lot and a FAQ link at top of page would stop some of these people posting the same questions.
Image
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
User avatar
Bluestone
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 am
Location: New Zealand

Re: Cash shop changed prices!

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Bluestone wrote: Lots of questions get asked a lot and a FAQ link at top of page would stop some of these people posting the same questions.


No, it doesn't. It decreases the volume, but there are those that tend to ignore these things or just look at it and ask the same questions. Some of the questions, like "Will there be a wipe" we just don't know, though. Heck, the developers don't even know that.

I was thinking the same thing myself, though, but one each for general Q&A, Help, and Tech Support.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT
 
Posts: 5088
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 am

Re: Cash shop changed prices!

Postby TotalyMoo » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Bluestone wrote: Lots of questions get asked a lot and a FAQ link at top of page would stop some of these people posting the same questions.


No, it doesn't. It decreases the volume, but there are those that tend to ignore these things or just look at it and ask the same questions. Some of the questions, like "Will there be a wipe" we just don't know, though. Heck, the developers don't even know that.

I was thinking the same thing myself, though, but one each for general Q&A, Help, and Tech Support.


FAQ is on my to-do list. I'll try to squeeze it in monday/tuesday. :)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
User avatar
TotalyMoo
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:34 am
Location: Paradox Office, Stockholm

Re: Cash shop changed prices!

Postby painhertz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm

When are we getting another update?
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
User avatar
painhertz
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:23 am

Re: Cash shop changed prices!

Postby Bluestone » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:09 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Bluestone wrote: Lots of questions get asked a lot and a FAQ link at top of page would stop some of these people posting the same questions.


No, it doesn't. It decreases the volume, but there are those that tend to ignore these things or just look at it and ask the same questions. Some of the questions, like "Will there be a wipe" we just don't know, though. Heck, the developers don't even know that.


Note that I used the word some and even italicised it :P thus you disagreed with me making the same point.

Also with the 'will there be a wipe' question, the answer is that the last wipe we had was intended as the last wipe ever but it is subject to change due to unforeseen occurances. It is the answer given everytime someone asks it and could easily be fit into a FAQ. Most beta games have a similar 'when will the game be released' question in their FAQ with the usual vague answer of 'not known' so the salem wipe question has a better answer than that already.
Image
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
User avatar
Bluestone
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:36 am
Location: New Zealand

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests

cron