Cash shop changed prices!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Cash shop changed prices!

Postby TotalyMoo » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:27 pm

$2 now gives 40 silver instead of 20
$3 now gives 75 silver instead of 50
$5 now gives 150 silver instead of 100
$10 now gives 350 silver instead of 250

All who have bought any of these packages will get the extra silver difference inserted into their bank ASAP.

Feedback can be given in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=43 (to keep it in one place)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Re: Cash shop changed prices!

Postby alloin » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:12 am

might be a silly question, but what about the people who bought the bigger packages ? These still stay the same ?
jorb wrote:all I see is misplaced machismo and a lot of very cheap talk. ^^

Darwat confirmed scrub!
alloin
Customer

Postby Sevenless » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:21 am

alloin wrote:might be a silly question, but what about the people who bought the bigger packages ? These still stay the same ?

Seeing as this modification still makes the largest purchase more silver/$, they were not treated unfairly. They got what they paid for, and if someone wanted to buy that now they'd get the same deal. Smaller packages are just slightly more competitive now.
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby TotalyMoo » Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:31 pm

Sevenless wrote:
alloin wrote:might be a silly question, but what about the people who bought the bigger packages ? These still stay the same ?

Seeing as this modification still makes the largest purchase more silver/$, they were not treated unfairly. They got what they paid for, and if someone wanted to buy that now they'd get the same deal. Smaller packages are just slightly more competitive now.

This. It's simply to encourage people to buy the smaller packages too.
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby Nordvind78 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:53 am

As we play in a closed beta right now and it was prob the last wipe as announced.. Will we keep the chars when it hits the release (as the old settlers of the new world) or will we loose all and the money we spent sofar in the beta? I have bought and will continue to buy silver before release..
Nordvind78
Customer

Postby staxjax » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Nordvind78 wrote:As we play in a closed beta right now and it was prob the last wipe as announced.. Will we keep the chars when it hits the release (as the old settlers of the new world) or will we loose all and the money we spent sofar in the beta? I have bought and will continue to buy silver before release..

You get to keep your character and money, and if there is a wipe is has been said the silver you have purchased will transfer to the new server.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most - Ozzy Osbourne

Confirmed retards: Nimmeth, Claeyt, MycroSparks
staxjax

Postby Sevenless » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:30 pm

staxjax wrote:
Nordvind78 wrote:As we play in a closed beta right now and it was prob the last wipe as announced.. Will we keep the chars when it hits the release (as the old settlers of the new world) or will we loose all and the money we spent sofar in the beta? I have bought and will continue to buy silver before release..

You get to keep your character* and money*, and if there is a wipe is has been said the silver you have purchased will transfer to the new server.

*Assuming someone doesn't murder and rob you
It's been neat to see the evolution of a game. Salem has come so far, and still has far to go. Although frustrating, I think it's been an experience worth the effort.
Sevenless

Postby staxjax » Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Don't take any more silver out of the bank than you need at any given time.

staxjax

Postby Nsuidara » Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:40 am

One QUESTION.
This is CBT sure ? SURE!

So... question is... if CBT = end then WIPE ? :]
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby staxjax » Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 am

Nsuidara wrote:One QUESTION.
This is CBT sure ? SURE!

So... question is... if CBT = end then WIPE ? :]

When CBT transitions into open beta, it has been said that there will be new servers and the current one will remain intact.

staxjax

Next

Return to Announcements