Cash shop changed prices!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Cash shop changed prices!

Postby Nsuidara » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:10 am

+one question

This game been F2P ? B2P ? P2P ?
and F2P - access "how?"

f2p ? cashshop silver + items ?
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Bluestone » Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:45 am

Nsuidara wrote:+one question

This game been F2P ? B2P ? P2P ?
and F2P - access "how?"

f2p ? cashshop silver + items ?

Your posts are really hard to read.

This game is free to play with a cash shop.

Somewhat related, this site needs a FAQ page for questions such as the quoted poster is asking, and on the last page he asked if there would be a wipe at the end of beta. Lots of questions get asked a lot and a FAQ link at top of page would stop some of these people posting the same questions.
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Postby MagicManICT » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:13 pm

Bluestone wrote: Lots of questions get asked a lot and a FAQ link at top of page would stop some of these people posting the same questions.

No, it doesn't. It decreases the volume, but there are those that tend to ignore these things or just look at it and ask the same questions. Some of the questions, like "Will there be a wipe" we just don't know, though. Heck, the developers don't even know that.

I was thinking the same thing myself, though, but one each for general Q&A, Help, and Tech Support.
I am a moderator. I moderate stuff. When I do, I write in this color.
JohnCarver wrote:anybody who argues to remove a mechanic that allows "yet another" way to summon somebody is really a carebear in disguise trying to save his own hide.
MagicManICT

Postby TotalyMoo » Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:14 pm

MagicManICT wrote:
Bluestone wrote: Lots of questions get asked a lot and a FAQ link at top of page would stop some of these people posting the same questions.

No, it doesn't. It decreases the volume, but there are those that tend to ignore these things or just look at it and ask the same questions. Some of the questions, like "Will there be a wipe" we just don't know, though. Heck, the developers don't even know that.

I was thinking the same thing myself, though, but one each for general Q&A, Help, and Tech Support.

FAQ is on my to-do list. I'll try to squeeze it in monday/tuesday. :)
I never managed to figure out something clever for my signature on Paradoxplaza, and I doubt I'll do it here either.

"ur a mod till u shwo ur a admin"
TotalyMoo

Postby painhertz » Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:38 pm

When are we getting another update?
"since i am in my 30s and could probably throw you across the room"

"Porky" Darwoth: Confusing reality and video games since 2012.......
painhertz

Postby Bluestone » Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:09 pm

MagicManICT wrote:

Note that I used the word some and even italicised it :P thus you disagreed with me making the same point.

Also with the 'will there be a wipe' question, the answer is that the last wipe we had was intended as the last wipe ever but it is subject to change due to unforeseen occurances. It is the answer given everytime someone asks it and could easily be fit into a FAQ. Most beta games have a similar 'when will the game be released' question in their FAQ with the usual vague answer of 'not known' so the salem wipe question has a better answer than that already.
Don't forget to check out the Salem Wiki for all your salem information needs
Bluestone

Previous

Return to Announcements