Patch 2.2.5 Tulip Mania!

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch 2.2.5 Tulip Mania!

Postby Chrumps » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:26 am

JohnCarver wrote:*P-Claims on Providence now hold 6 months of silver.

Am I missing something ?
Chrumps

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:42 am

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:you shoulda sent out a email to everyone saying your **** is gunna get raided just lost loads of ppl that was taking a break.

damn dawg YOU SOUND SALTY AS ***** that you just lost your 200k attack bell, 140k of pclaims, 23k or so in cash (which makes it even funnier) and three more dead characters because your to stupid to pay the upkeep mang!!!!!!

btw, i was not lieing when i said i had scouts at almost every town on the server. most towns of value have been checked and are paid up, including the ones that were not previously. about ***** time. btw, there was a warning. weeks ago.

lol knock off a 0 from that attack bell and you get the cash back from pclaims and it wasnt 140k plus ive alrdy gotten 2k iron 2k cloth 500 wrought so far and thats just me loads of inspi we arnt even raiding you anymore till we have swept over prov and raided everything thats unpaid
nosfirebird

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:24 am

nice update!
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:27 am

Chrumps wrote:
Am I missing something ?

Looks like I might have messed something up. Will check it out.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:40 am

nosfirebird wrote:
Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:you shoulda sent out a email to everyone saying your **** is gunna get raided just lost loads of ppl that was taking a break.

damn dawg YOU SOUND SALTY AS ***** that you just lost your 200k attack bell, 140k of pclaims, 23k or so in cash (which makes it even funnier) and three more dead characters because your to stupid to pay the upkeep mang!!!!!!

btw, i was not lieing when i said i had scouts at almost every town on the server. most towns of value have been checked and are paid up, including the ones that were not previously. about ***** time. btw, there was a warning. weeks ago.

lol knock off a 0 from that attack bell and you get the cash back from pclaims and it wasnt 140k plus ive alrdy gotten 2k iron 2k cloth 500 wrought so far and thats just me loads of inspi we arnt even raiding you anymore till we have swept over prov and raided everything thats unpaid

lol thats IT?

better get your scrubsquad out son because i have already put back several millions worth, oh and killed three more of you retards and killed your 140k of pclaims and 200k array of nonsense you....... had there......... for the second time now.

13 dirtnaps, 300k of cash and **** lost, townbell lost (thanks for the charter btw)

yeah, im real concerned about the next time you "raid me"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:48 am

Darwoth wrote:
nosfirebird wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

lol thats IT?

better get your scrubsquad out son because i have already put back several millions worth, oh and killed three more of you retards and killed your 140k of pclaims and 200k array of nonsense you....... had there......... for the second time now.

13 dirtnaps, 300k of cash and **** lost, townbell lost (thanks for the charter btw)

yeah, im real concerned about the next time you "raid me"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u sure it wasnt 500 million of cash lost?
Heffernan

Postby nosfirebird » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:01 pm

ya we placed 600 mil worth of pclaim all around the place that dar took out
nosfirebird

Postby grimkid » Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:40 pm

We praise you, mighty DEV warlords for the patch you gifted us. We will cherrish and test it out
grimkid

Postby Darwoth » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:51 pm

the new run animation and not looking like marp everytime i move is enough reason for this patch to be excellent, the fact all the rest of you stupid assholes actually have to pay your bills like i have now done for years and i am already capitalizing heavily on you douchelords that havent been is just icing on the cake.
Darwoth

Postby Nsuidara » Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:53 pm

Darwoth wrote:this patch to be excellent

agree

somebody saw ^^ pinescale model ? <loool>
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements