Concord Update-Statue Marble

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Concord Update-Statue Marble

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:42 pm

ill be more than happy to dig into the archives and show all of you 40 iq drooling morons the reality you have been blind to all these years as i am done with this trash heap so give no ***** any longer. my role here all these years has been to try and preserve the illusion of the games integrity ever since the developers spawned characters to kill me with causing over 30 players to quit four years ago as i wanted it to succeed. i have mountains of this **** however, delete my statues from the providence. this piece of **** game and the developers in it are not worthy of being associated with a player of my caliber.
Darwoth

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Darwoth wrote:a piece of ***** that lives off of welfare and plays 20 hours a day making such a statement is the definition of irony.

i do not need a team, i need a game that is not tainted with 4 years of dev corruption.

such as pater nosters recent several million worth of free dev power defense upgrades for example:

they used xmas wishes on it id say santa was in a very giving mood.
nosfirebird

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 pm

Darwoth wrote:ill be more than happy to dig into the archives and show all of you 40 iq drooling morons the reality you have been blind to all these years as i am done with this trash heap so give no ***** any longer. my role here all these years has been to try and preserve the illusion of the games integrity ever since the developers spawned characters to kill me with causing over 30 players to quit four years ago as i wanted it to succeed. i have mountains of this **** however, delete my statues from the providence. this piece of **** game and the developers in it are not worthy of being associated with a player of my caliber.

The powers of 16 squares of marble are quite strong indeed :). Your concerns over the previous photos of rivers are,as you and many others already know, under current investigation. However, since you of course brought it to light within the last 48 hours or so, its not unsurprising that the speed in which decisions and investigations take place has not been to your liking. Sorry for that, but hopefully more concrete info as to the how and why of this terraforming will present soon enough.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:46 pm

yeah, santa was in a very giving mood to boost the faction he has boosted for three years with such a boon.

i love how heffernan warped into kukus vault gets banned for a month and sucks my **** to protect his ****, then kuku gets banned for 12 hours for killing over 20 people in the stocks with snakes with the assistance of marp who turns the flag on for her to do so.
Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:47 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
The powers of 16 squares of marble are quite strong indeed :). Your concerns over the previous photos of rivers are,as you and many others already know, under current investigation. However, since you of course brought it to light within the last 48 hours or so, its not unsurprising that the speed in which decisions and investigations take place has not been to your liking. Sorry for that, but hopefully more concrete info as to the how and why of this terraforming will present soon enough.

you mean your going to finally patch in the "witch curse" and pretend that it was that instead? your a joke dude, dont even try to pull this nonsense with me. you will lose.
Darwoth

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:48 pm

nosfirebird wrote:
Darwoth wrote:a piece of ***** that lives off of welfare and plays 20 hours a day making such a statement is the definition of irony.

i do not need a team, i need a game that is not tainted with 4 years of dev corruption.

such as pater nosters recent several million worth of free dev power defense upgrades for example:

they used xmas wishes on it id say santa was in a very giving mood.

Santa didnt grant me a small house with large interior, but Terraformed her base on all 4 sides by multiple 1000 tiles with explicitly leaving sand and water so noone can surround her but still have massive defense?

Heffernan

Postby gorniksam » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:50 pm

when you know nothing about but going to complaining about a things because already you sucks in the game and even one of worst players (heffernan) beating you down lol
gorniksam

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:50 pm

Darwoth wrote:
you mean your going to finally patch in the "witch curse" and pretend that it was that instead? your a joke dude, dont even try to pull this nonsense with me. you will lose.

Witch curse spawns water. Doesn't remove it. Although I do find a lot of irony in that you have the only character that could theoretically 'return' this to its previous state and due to my own laziness of porting it over you've been forced to complain about it instead. Either way though. Serious topic, Serious business. Nothing that will be resolved immediately over raging tempers tho.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

Postby Heffernan » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:52 pm

gorniksam wrote:

when you know nothing about but going to complaining about a things because already you sucks in the game and even one of worst players (heffernan) beating you down lol

doesnt matter "how much a player knows" but clearly getting terraformed 1000s of base tiles explicitly in such a way to a undefeatable base is overpowered.
Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:54 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
Darwoth wrote:

Witch curse spawns water. Doesn't remove it. Although I do find a lot of irony in that you have the only character that could theoretically 'return' this to its previous state and due to my own laziness of porting it over you've been forced to complain about it instead. Either way though. Serious topic, Serious business. Nothing that will be resolved immediately over raging tempers tho.

no, i dont because you never coped it over after a year and a half of waiting for you to do so.
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements