Concord Update-Statue Marble

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Concord Update-Statue Marble

Postby Dallane » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:01 am

As I said in the 33 this is beyond retarded. I understand having fun as santa marp for little things for the community to enjoy but full on terraforming like this is straight abuse. If what darwoth claims and can prove this has been happening for some time then anyone who has god powers needs to be logged for every action that is made or removed entirely. It's your game and I don't have any say in matters but this is really heartbreaking to see.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 28, 2018 4:13 am

saffgee wrote:We should all probably rage quit - but to be honest, I've always assumed that all of you vets are chummy and pally enough with the devs to get one on one information whenever you need it. Need I say "special forum areas" and "discussion" groups and all that jazz. The titans have always ruled with booster packs strapped to their backs (some more than others though), nothing has changed in that regard and the godly love has always been spread fairly evenly.
None of that particularly bothered me historically though tbh, so neither does this really, as I simply don't have enough time (or talent) to commit to being one myself - and thus I keep out of their way and play with myself (I do really enjoy that...).
However, if JC didn't know about this - that's extremely worrying....sort of like Odin not knowing what Loki is up to (or capable of).

the mason forum is just a forum for us to throw **** clods at each other in private instead of it spilling over into the public like it has today, there is absolutely nothing about it that gives an advantage over anyone else and it is frequent that many months will pass without a new thread there. it is just a tool for the developers to get feedback or suggestions from the handful of folks knowledgeable enough about the end game aspects to give real input, i often use it to tell them why they are assholes or retarded without having retards like kuku and heffernan/his tards **** up the discussion with mindless banter.

some masons have been on the test server to test mechanics in house but those people dont really play the actual game itself very much and are not in a competitive/confrontational faction against other players. i have been offered to derp around there as well but have yet to do so.
Darwoth

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:03 am

I go to bed and all hell breaks loss on forums.
We should call this the real Watergate scandal!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Nikixos » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:12 am

So basically kuku gave marp nudes and got her base removed rivers :lol: you guys complain about everything, providence is designed to be unraidable ***** off to concord like the kkk :lol:
i wouldn't give a ***** if they gave stonehedge walls x500 times soak in providence as devs have already stated since popham started that expeditions are pvp and providence is pve.
It's been what? 2 years since darwoth stopped biling characters? Seriously, you guys are already way behind kuku/heff/any serious faction, stop trying to get back on board complaining you can't play the way you used to play. The game is much more focused in the community now, don't like it? uninstall.
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:32 am

Nikixos wrote:i am a moron.

yes
Darwoth

Postby gorniksam » Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:45 pm

Darwoth wrote:i am a moron.
gorniksam

Postby Heffernan » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:15 pm

Heffernan

Postby Darwoth » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:33 pm

yes, we all know this already but you must get in line like everyone else.
Darwoth

Postby Propulsion » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Wow, to say i am disappointed is an understatement! Make me not want to play this game anymore. :cry:
Propulsion

Postby Rifmaster » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:36 pm

Propulsion wrote:Wow, to say i am disappointed is an understatement! Make me not want to play this game anymore. :cry:

You're a bit late to the party bruh
Rifmaster

Previous

Return to Announcements