Salem 2018 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Dallane » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:58 am

necrophile wrote:
Boizao wrote:I wipe or a fresh start would be really cool :D

For who?


Everyone playing the game. I don't think wipes are a thing that should just happen at x amount of time. I think it should happen with huge changes to the core of the game.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15165
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Ludwigp » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:43 pm

Is this game still supported and also have all things unlocked?
Ludwigp
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby BallHog » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:50 am

Ludwigp wrote:Is this game still supported and also have all things unlocked?


The developer has not communicated with the player base for over a year. He is to busy with real life to pop on for one minute and let us know what is going on.
BallHog
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Dallane » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:34 am

Ludwigp wrote:Is this game still supported and also have all things unlocked?


Depends on your definition of supported and unlocked.

Game isn't going anywhere but there isn't any word on updates. JC has been tied down by family and work.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15165
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby BallHog » Mon Aug 19, 2019 6:47 am

Dallane wrote:
Ludwigp wrote:Is this game still supported and also have all things unlocked?


Depends on your definition of supported and unlocked.

Game isn't going anywhere but there isn't any word on updates. JC has been tied down by family and work.


Not being able to find ONE or TWO minutes to communicate in over a year....definition = abandoned
BallHog
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 4:23 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:02 am

BallHog wrote:Not being able to find ONE or TWO minutes to communicate in over a year....definition = abandoned

He has communicated just not directly.
Dallane wrote:JC has been tied down by family and work.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Heffernan » Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:45 pm

Goodman12 wrote:
BallHog wrote:Not being able to find ONE or TWO minutes to communicate in over a year....definition = abandoned

He has communicated just not directly.
Dallane wrote:JC has been tied down by family and work.


oh so dallane made a seance to talk to JC trough his past ancestors or used telepathic communication with JC? :| only one that could give a definetely answere is JC or Marp.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8529
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Goodman12 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:52 pm

Heffernan wrote:oh so dallane made a seance to talk to JC trough his past ancestors or used telepathic communication with JC? :| only one that could give a definetely answere is JC or Marp.

Highly doubt that Dallane would be passing on information about JC's life without getting the information from JC himself.
Goodman12 wrote:If stupidity was punishable by death, the majority of y'all would be dead
User avatar
Goodman12
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:12 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Dallane » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:50 am

BallHog wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Ludwigp wrote:Is this game still supported and also have all things unlocked?


Depends on your definition of supported and unlocked.

Game isn't going anywhere but there isn't any word on updates. JC has been tied down by family and work.


Not being able to find ONE or TWO minutes to communicate in over a year....definition = abandoned


Image
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 15165
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby Ronch » Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:17 am

It could possibly be a sign of retardation, yeah, but it definitely is a sign of me,me,me cynical narcissism when folks proclaim that Jc owes even a fraction of one minute of his time with anyone other than Meow, Marp, Dallane and a few players who share their personal skills for the benefit of the game.
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
User avatar
Ronch
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:46 am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron