Salem 2018 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem 2018 Roadmap

Postby ysbryd » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:24 pm

This game still going? Is it still one faction killing all newbs? Is it still where it was when the Haven guys got out? Whats the news? And what is new?
Is terminally confused and her head hurts
ysbryd

Postby TheDuke86 » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:28 pm

ysbryd wrote:This game still going? Is it still one faction killing all newbs? Is it still where it was when the Haven guys got out? Whats the news? And what is new?

Those guys “quit” and Juda shows up to troll from time to time. QQing and ****. Darwoth quit. Heff and Kuku seem to be the only ones playing and doing stuff and Zodd shows up to rage. The theory is his gay lover max plank destroyed their town w/o consulting him. So zodd is all bitter as hell cuz he still wanted to play the game but his gay friend destroyed their 3year old town. Max Plank quit cuz JC out lawed botting so he tore down his town. So Zodd shows up every day to grief a game he “quit” tbh Zodds situation is truly the saddest:/ Quisera got a reputation of being a massive traitor after she sold her townmates over to darwoth, which he then killed her after the fact :lol: so when darwoth left she had nothing and quit. Meow 100% not true at all. Meow has quit, Dallane is still cool and here. The Russians are still around, Mexicans just got raided and everybody can get animals now but are a chore to manage. Bases are near impossible to raid. Lord God John Carver is busy in RL making money, probably cuz people like juda feel it’s alright to play a game 2 out of 3 months (literally 16 hours a day) yet not contribute a dime of his Jew money to support the game his group no life’s.

State of the game is stagnant, expeditions are fun, despite having people who no life’s it, 16hours 7 days a week kind of no life. Raiding is grooling, polish are number one, chores have gotten out of hand. Game is still fun, just build small so you don’t get swomped with all the chores.
Last edited by Dallane on Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed BS about Dev
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby BallHog » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:33 pm

TheDuke86 wrote:
ysbryd wrote:This game still going? Is it still one faction killing all newbs? Is it still where it was when the Haven guys got out? Whats the news? And what is new?

Those guys “quit” and Juda shows up to troll from time to time. QQing and ****. Darwoth quit. Heff and Kuku seem to be the only ones playing and doing stuff and Zodd shows up to rage. The theory is his gay lover max plank destroyed their town w/o consulting him. So zodd is all bitter as hell cuz he still wanted to play the game but his gay friend destroyed their 3year old town. Max Plank quit cuz JC out lawed botting so he tore down his town. So Zodd shows up every day to grief a game he “quit” tbh Zodds situation is truly the saddest:/ Quisera got a reputation of being a massive traitor after she sold her townmates over to darwoth, which he then killed her after the fact :lol: so when darwoth left she had nothing and quit. Meow got fired for racist and unprofessional posts and **** with some dev abuse bs, Dallane is still cool and here. The Russians are still around, Mexicans just got raided and everybody can get animals now but are a chore to manage. Bases are near impossible to raid. Lord God John Carver is busy in RL making money, probably cuz people like juda feel it’s alright to play a game 2 out of 3 months (literally 16 hours a day) yet not contribute a dime of his Jew money to support the game his group no life’s.

State of the game is stagnant, expeditions are fun, despite having people who no life’s it, 16hours 7 days a week kind of no life. Raiding is grooling, polish are number one, chores have gotten out of hand. Game is still fun, just build small so you don’t get swomped with all the chores.

Expeditions are fun when the rules of winning dont get changed in the middle of the expedition. # Devabuse
BallHog

Postby Ronch » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:16 am

Big LoL @ TheDuke86.
Preach bro, preach !
You are my hero. :D
Reviresco wrote:I log into this game and have fun.
Ronch

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Nov 02, 2018 2:26 am

I'm glad I'm known as the greatest botter of all time. And yet, its so sad that I spent so much time on Salem.

Don't regret spending that much time on the game though.
Me ragequitting Salem is like saying I lived for 80 years and then committed suicide and people tell me I ragequitted life or something. 8-) 4head
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:40 am

We already established that i ragequited and that MaxPlank betrayed me :D
You people are priceless. The extra chromozome crew lead by TheDuke86 aka 'Jc's No1 **** stroker' cannot have 3 days without mentioning me.
Im honored boys.
Even after all this time, MaxPlank and me are still relevant enough that you morons NEED to talk about us.
Our legacy in Salem is complete. On the other hand chromozome palls will only be known as people who spent insane amounts of cash on a dead game, kissing ass of a main developer, and cheating.
@TheDuke86
Your answer has maybe 20% truth and 80% made up *****. No wonder you like salem, its a perfect game for delusional ***** like yourself
ZoddAlmighty

Postby TheDuke86 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:16 am

ZoddAlmighty wrote:We already established that i ragequited and that MaxPlank betrayed me :D
You people are priceless. The extra chromozome crew lead by TheDuke86 aka 'Jc's No1 **** stroker' cannot have 3 days without mentioning me.
Im honored boys.
Even after all this time, MaxPlank and me are still relevant enough that you morons NEED to talk about us.
Our legacy in Salem is complete. On the other hand chromozome palls will only be known as people who spent insane amounts of cash on a dead game, kissing ass of a main developer, and cheating.
@TheDuke86
Your answer has maybe 20% truth and 80% made up *****. No wonder you like salem, its a perfect game for delusional ***** like yourself

It’s sad man, when I heared how you got ***** over by your tunnel brother it all made sense. We were cool man, I would have let you join my village. You didn’t have to fly off the handle. Now all that is is a husky of rage. Also yes, you and your chocolate starfish eating friend merited mentioning. It’s not everyday a wack job spends 3 years building a base only to destroy it after bot bans. Sorry that happened to you man.
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:50 am

TheDuke86 wrote:
ZoddAlmighty wrote:We already established that i ragequited and that MaxPlank betrayed me :D
Im honored boys.
@TheDuke86

It’s sad man, when I heared how you got ***** over by your tunnel brother it all made sense. We were cool man, I would have let you join my village. You didn’t have to fly off the handle. Now all that is is a husky of rage. Also yes, you and your chocolate starfish eating friend merited mentioning. It’s not everyday a wack job spends 3 years building a base only to destroy it after bot bans. Sorry that happened to you man.

Like i said, perfect game for a delusional retard like yourself.
Keep at it, the more you play salem less likely it is that you are going to become a shooter.
JC is really doing gods work.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby Taipion » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:41 am

TheDuke86 wrote:Those guys “quit” and Juda shows up to troll from time to time. QQing and ****. Darwoth quit. Heff and Kuku seem to be the only ones playing and doing stuff and Zodd shows up to rage. The theory is his gay lover max plank destroyed their town w/o consulting him. So zodd is all bitter as hell cuz he still wanted to play the game but his gay friend destroyed their 3year old town. Max Plank quit cuz JC out lawed botting so he tore down his town. So Zodd shows up every day to grief a game he “quit” tbh Zodds situation is truly the saddest:/ Quisera got a reputation of being a massive traitor after she sold her townmates over to darwoth, which he then killed her after the fact :lol: so when darwoth left she had nothing and quit. Meow 100% not true at all. Meow has quit, Dallane is still cool and here. The Russians are still around, Mexicans just got raided and everybody can get animals now but are a chore to manage. Bases are near impossible to raid. Lord God John Carver is busy in RL making money, probably cuz people like juda feel it’s alright to play a game 2 out of 3 months (literally 16 hours a day) yet not contribute a dime of his Jew money to support the game his group no life’s.

:lol: ...nice recap, you may have forgotten a few but it's still pretty accurate.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:44 am

TheDuke86 wrote: you and your chocolate starfish eating friend

What even are these insults? I had to google what that meant really quick, either you just so happened to know w/e gay slang this is or you wasted the time to look up alternate words for ass because you love us so much that you need to waste that much time replying to us. Either way its a :lol:
MaxPlanck
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements