Patch 2.1.0: Warming up the Masons

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch 2.1.0: Warming up the Masons

Postby Teoki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:24 am

Dallane wrote:Again nothing is stopping you from progressing but you. Stop crying on the forums for things that are already possible in game and play the game to find what you need.

I'm constantly exploring the map and yet no grapes so chances are low or I miss some information.. either way it will take time but right now the game locked me up an important way to raise my humors and I need those value to progress in the game.
Teoki

Postby yuukki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:26 am

Teoki wrote:
Dallane wrote:
Play the game and find some!

I would be fine with that if it wasn't for being a craving with no other mean to bypass it.

There are grapes, plenty of grapes. Literally got grapes on day 2. Put some work into it and figure out how to get them yourself. You don't need anything magical and you don't need any hints. Everyone started the same way.
⛧ Grand Witch of the Fifth Circle ⛧
yuukki

Postby Teoki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:38 am

yuukki wrote:
There are grapes, plenty of grapes. Literally got grapes on day 2. Put some work into it and figure out how to get them yourself. You don't need anything magical and you don't need any hints. Everyone started the same way.

I'm in the top10 of players online, I'm exploring and yet nothing so I do need an hint.
Teoki

Postby yuukki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:43 am

Teoki wrote:
yuukki wrote:

I'm in the top10 of players online, I'm exploring and yet nothing so I do need an hint.

or maybe you need to think outside the box. You don't need a hint you need to actually put effort into it.
yuukki

Postby Teoki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:56 am

yuukki wrote:
or maybe you need to think outside the box. You don't need a hint you need to actually put effort into it.

Brains are wired in different ways so also the reasoning is different. Your "outside the box" has no meaning. You just got the grapes and now you are trying to give yourself more credit. If you did find them in few hours than no much effort is required.
Teoki

Postby yuukki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:05 am

Teoki wrote:
yuukki wrote:

Brains are wired in different ways so also the reasoning is different. Your "outside the box" has no meaning. You just got the grapes and now you are trying to give yourself more credit. If you did find them in few hours than no much effort is required.

Sounds like laziness to me. It's not some ***** obscure thing. It's perfectly logical. Anyone could figure it out.
yuukki

Postby Teoki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:34 am

yuukki wrote:
Teoki wrote:
yuukki wrote:

Sounds like laziness to me. It's not some ***** obscure thing. It's perfectly logical. Anyone could figure it out.

Sounds like you are just not willing to help and again, it doesn't matter if *you* think is not obscure. Your opinion doesn't help me.
Teoki

Postby yuukki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:39 am

Teoki wrote:
Sounds like you are just not willing to help and again, it doesn't matter if *you* think is not obscure. Your opinion doesn't help me.

10,000s on providence and 10,000s on concord and i'll tell you.
yuukki

Postby Teoki » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:43 am

yuukki wrote:
Teoki wrote:

10,000s on providence and 10,000s on concord and i'll tell you.

You should give me twice that for the time I wasted with you. Bye. Go being not helpful somewhere else.
Teoki

Postby TheDuke86 » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:21 am

Are there any low level cabbage foods?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
TheDuke86

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements