Salem: Drunk with Power <Concord Server>

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Salem: Drunk with Power <Concord Server>

Postby Forungi » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Nsuidara wrote:I think, deep darknes on conc drain more then prov :P
with 50 biles alt + dodge rat/monster = its hard :D

You are wrong, as usual.
Forungi

Postby MarpTarpton » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:42 pm

Ya'll are two pieces of eight away from sending grapes to Providence. Good job everyone. Witches, you have time still to ruin all that, in theory :)
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Judaism » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:12 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:Ya'll are two pieces of eight away from sending grapes to Providence. Good job everyone. Witches, you have time still to ruin all that, in theory :)

Did it not require 10 shipments instead of a single one ?

Turned in about 10 of them myself casually, most of it was just for the IOU's and the Grape recipes nothing else.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby nosfirebird » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:28 pm

Judaism wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:Ya'll are two pieces of eight away from sending grapes to Providence. Good job everyone. Witches, you have time still to ruin all that, in theory :)

Did it not require 10 shipments instead of a single one ?

Turned in about 10 of them myself casually, most of it was just for the IOU's and the Grape recipes nothing else.

10 shipments of 8 so its prolly 78 of 8?
nosfirebird

Postby grapefruitv » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:30 pm

https://i.imgur.com/APVQake.gifv

Eight in pieces of eight is not the actual number. Though winning conditions were not very clear. I thought we needed to do 10 times 10, but after getting no confirmation from JC reread the thread 10 times and just didn't find specific numbers.
grapefruitv

Postby Hose » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:32 pm

GOOD JOB BEYBI!!!! SALAM HELO!!!!!
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby matan002 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:03 am

Hose wrote:GOOD JOB BEYBI!!!! SALAM HELO!!!!!

Hello Salem!
Lachlaan wrote:The motherbats await a spanking, for the sake of fields.
matan002

Postby Tulgarath » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:36 am

The way I read it...50 Is one shipment. After this they sail some grapes to providence. Then go back next winter, rinse and repeat 9 more times for pilgrim victory and expedition end.
Tulgarath

Postby Nikixos » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:11 am

Tulgarath wrote:The way I read it...50 Is one shipment. After this they sail some grapes to providence. Then go back next winter, rinse and repeat 9 more times for pilgrim victory and expedition end.

Marp already said 2 more, u all dumb or what? I dont think grapes were the most op and rarest thing in the world as they could be added in a casual update, win conditions were lessened in difficulty according to the prize a.k.a just grapes. I guess beer will have another shipments as it is more op
Image Image
Nikixos

Postby Tulgarath » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:49 am

Nikixos wrote:
Tulgarath wrote:The way I read it...50 Is one shipment. After this they sail some grapes to providence. Then go back next winter, rinse and repeat 9 more times for pilgrim victory and expedition end.

Marp already said 2 more, u all dumb or what? I dont think grapes were the most op and rarest thing in the world as they could be added in a casual update, win conditions were lessened in difficulty according to the prize a.k.a just grapes. I guess beer will have another shipments as it is more op

Well...you could read Marps post as the FIRST supplement of 10 was 48/50. Which would fit in line with what I had said.
Tulgarath

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements