1.4 Craving some Changes

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby Dasfaux » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:07 am

I hate to be that guy, but does anyone have an idea on when the Servers will be back up? I just started playing yesterday and Salem has become my crack.
Dasfaux
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:13 am

Updated post with warning about custom clients and cravings.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:15 am

Dasfaux wrote:I hate to be that guy, but does anyone have an idea on when the Servers will be back up? I just started playing yesterday and Salem has become my crack.


I'm working through some last minute issues. I plan to have it back up within the hour.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby TheDuke86 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:21 am

JohnCarver wrote:Updated post with warning about custom clients and cravings.


My Lord are we able to achieve the 2nd level of the dark arts of witch craft?
WWJCD; What Would John Carver Do!
-The Duke
User avatar
TheDuke86
 
Posts: 186
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:22 am

well hopefully my whip fix, credit, 1600 stat t3 witch, box of stuff and prov statue are part of the patch.

also it brings me great joy to know many of you will spend hundreds of hours out there looking for a sick goat baby and accomplish nothing in the meantime, then after finally getting a pair discover they are both males that then die shortly afterward instead of simply coming to my livestock event.
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:30 am

Darwoth wrote:well hopefully my whip fix, credit, 1600 stat t3 witch, box of stuff and prov statue are part of the patch.

also it brings me great joy to know many of you will spend hundreds of hours out there looking for a sick goat baby and accomplish nothing in the meantime, then after finally getting a pair discover they are both males that then die shortly afterward instead of simply coming to my livestock event.


Whip fix in. Box shortly after, statue we will have to discuss but can duplicate the one in town now as a short-term fix.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby Darwoth » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:39 am

there can never be enough statues of yours truly, even if they are copies of the already known saintly classics.

(glad whip is fixed, figures it would be since i raised whip score 120k in the last week or so with old one :lol: )
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 8035
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm
Location: Everywhere

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby Nikixos » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:40 am

Omg i have not read anything but i must say thank you for updating content :D
Image Image
Follow me on Youtube and Twitch!
User avatar
Nikixos
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:03 am
Location: Mexico

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby svablas » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:17 am

countryside cupboard is aesthetically and practically pleasing (and cheap also!).


good job JC!
Grind till the end of time or die trying
User avatar
svablas
 
Posts: 165
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:28 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: 1.4 Craving some Changes

Postby JohnCarver » Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:21 am

All the art from Marp's 2nd and 3rd art Competitions is now on the decorative vendor.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests