2017 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby Forungi » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:25 am

riker88 wrote:any updates or words of encouragement would be great like

"sorry guys I've been busy, the game is not going to be axed. I hope to be back soon" ...

I would even support selling to another developer who has the time to invest in the game.


I'll buy it for $25.000
Forungi
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:31 pm

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby nosfirebird » Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:32 am

wonder if the patch will be before or after Guam gets nuked
nosfirebird
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:47 am

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby Propulsion » Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:40 pm

nosfirebird wrote:wonder if the patch will be before or after Guam gets nuked


after
User avatar
Propulsion
 
Posts: 297
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:35 pm

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby GWashington » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:58 pm

This game is going to exist longer then Kim jong Un's dictatorship
Cheena wrote:If I was asked WTF is wrong with Necrobane, I'd probably answer "GWashington was wrong with Necrobane".
User avatar
GWashington
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:01 am

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby Heffernan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:09 pm

GWashington wrote:This game is going to exist longer then Kim jong Un's dictatorship


Image
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 7644
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby Darwoth » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:35 am

it makes me laugh a good deal at all the retards always ***** and moaning about when the "next patch" is since for many years now every single patch makes the game a bigger ***** than it was prior and 99% of the playerbase has not even experienced a third of what the game currently offers anyway. must be some genuinely stupid short attention span *****.

do you think anything is going to improve whenever the patch comes out? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

will pvp and raiding be "fixed" or just made worse if touched at all, gee we have a few years worth of history to look back on to get that "elusive" ***** answer dont we?

will pve get "better" how? by making **** more tedious and retarded? sounds fun, or not.

maybe you can get another 50 absolutely pointless food recipes that each require 20 ingredients? damn thats fun, or you know, ***** not.

but hellllllll yeah if you guys want more poorly considered and even worse half implemented **** that will ***** up 30 things that used to work somewhat properly, a list of nerfs to **** you used to be able to do, a new freeze your **** off or insanity ype mechanic and a great big flashing neon light on your monitor that says "thank you for playing salem, now please go ***** yourself you *****" before another 2+ year hiatus then yeah, continue hoping for a patch. morons :lol: :lol:
Image
User avatar
Darwoth
 
Posts: 7403
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby Memento » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:49 am

Darwoth wrote:it makes me laugh a good deal at all the retards always ***** and moaning about when the "next patch" is since for many years now every single patch makes the game a bigger ***** than it was prior and 99% of the playerbase has not even experienced a third of what the game currently offers anyway. must be some genuinely stupid short attention span *****.

do you think anything is going to improve whenever the patch comes out? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

will pvp and raiding be "fixed" or just made worse if touched at all, gee we have a few years worth of history to look back on to get that "elusive" ***** answer dont we?

will pve get "better" how? by making **** more tedious and retarded? sounds fun, or not.

maybe you can get another 50 absolutely pointless food recipes that each require 20 ingredients? damn thats fun, or you know, ***** not.

but hellllllll yeah if you guys want more poorly considered and even worse half implemented **** that will ***** up 30 things that used to work somewhat properly, a list of nerfs to **** you used to be able to do, a new freeze your **** off or insanity ype mechanic and a great big flashing neon light on your monitor that says "thank you for playing salem, now please go ***** yourself you *****" before another 2+ year hiatus then yeah, continue hoping for a patch. morons :lol: :lol:


I think most want an honest update. Instead we got developers in hiding!
Memento
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:43 pm

Previous

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest