2017 Roadmap

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: 2017 Roadmap

Postby Reviresco » Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:45 pm

JC always posts when bringing the server back online, therefore we need to think of as many ways as possible to crash the server.

Get out there and do weird ****! Click an iron bloom on a cricket! Click a quarterly cloak on a haystack! We can do it!
Reviresco

Postby MaxPlanck » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:01 pm

Attempt to spawn a giant cricket out at sea.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Reviresco wrote:JC always posts when bringing the server back online, therefore we need to think of as many ways as possible to crash the server.

Get out there and do weird ****! Click an iron bloom on a cricket! Click a quarterly cloak on a haystack! We can do it!

and now imagine what ive been trying for the past months :(

btw..

Heffernan

Postby kabuto202 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 10:35 pm

Dallane wrote:
oh look how cute. you have no idea how combat works at all.

Yeah, I don't, and neither do most people. Because I got to expirience it a few times, and paid with literally months of progress each time, because god forbid you be an adult with responsibilities outside of playing this game. That was kind of the point of my post, which you would have realized if you actually read it, but that would require you to unjam your head from your ass for more than a pictosecond and say something other than a witless attempt at snark like babi's first reddit post.
kabuto202

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:08 pm

kabuto202 wrote:
Dallane wrote:
oh look how cute. you have no idea how combat works at all.

Yeah, I don't, and neither do most people. Because I got to expirience it a few times, and paid with literally months of progress each time, because god forbid you be an adult with responsibilities outside of playing this game. That was kind of the point of my post, which you would have realized if you actually read it, but that would require you to unjam your head from your ass for more than a pictosecond and say something other than a witless attempt at snark like babi's first reddit post.

See you did it again. You have no idea how this game works. If you can't accept the fact that if someone is able to play with game more then they will have more things then this isn't the game for you. If you don't understand how something works and are going to ***** about it then you should spend your time better instead of having the entitled attitude that you do. Your lack of time management skills which I guess stems from your "adult" McJob is your own problem
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:07 am

Heffernan wrote:
Reviresco wrote:JC always posts when bringing the server back online, therefore we need to think of as many ways as possible to crash the server.

and now imagine what ive been trying for the past months :(

btw..

sooon its 100 year?
ALTaZAR1

Postby kabuto202 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:30 am

Dallane wrote:See you did it again. You have no idea how this game works. If you can't accept the fact that if someone is able to play with game more then they will have more things then this isn't the game for you. If you don't understand how something works and are going to ***** about it then you should spend your time better instead of having the entitled attitude that you do.

... Do you have the reading comprehension of a ***** third grader? I wasn't "*****" or being "entitled" about anything. I said:
kabuto202 wrote:Personally I just hope it goes open source when it dies, I'd love implementing my own ruleset and giving it a crack to see how it does.

Dallane wrote:Your lack of time management skills which I guess stems from your "adult" McJob is your own problem

That's rich coming from a NEET who spends his entire day ***** on an internet forum for a game with a smaller playerbase than an LD demo.
kabuto202

Postby Bleuwulf » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:37 am

it would be kind of nice if it was open source,the community has already far outshined the originals with respects to the client,I'd be interested to see what they could come up with if unleashed in the game engine itself.... :geek:
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
Bleuwulf

Postby Dallane » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:26 am

kabuto202 wrote:
Dallane wrote:See you did it again. You have no idea how this game works. If you can't accept the fact that if someone is able to play with game more then they will have more things then this isn't the game for you. If you don't understand how something works and are going to ***** about it then you should spend your time better instead of having the entitled attitude that you do.

... Do you have the reading comprehension of a ***** third grader? I wasn't "*****" or being "entitled" about anything. I said:
kabuto202 wrote:Personally I just hope it goes open source when it dies, I'd love implementing my own ruleset and giving it a crack to see how it does.

Yes I saw you said that. You taking a good game that you have no clue about and turning it into a fanfic **** show has nothing to do with this convo till now. You said something extremely wrong about the game and continued to do so. Are you actually disabled mentally or did you intend to quote yourself and select a single sentence from that post to back up your narrative?

kabuto202 wrote:
Dallane wrote:Your lack of time management skills which I guess stems from your "adult" McJob is your own problem

That's rich coming from a NEET who spends his entire day ***** on an internet forum for a game with a smaller playerbase than an LD demo.

A NEET cranking down to memes compared to a cuck on welfare. Sounds good fam.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby kabuto202 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:41 am

What the **** are you even going on about? Salem is not a "good" game. Good games aren't sustained by a single developer running it as a passion project with a contractor art team from India after the original publisher and developer had abandoned it because they came to the conclusion that it was a colossal *****, and after six years of development (more if you consider the amount of reused material from HnH) having barely more active users than an asset flip on Steam. It is at best, a very very very janky and flawed game, with some interesting and redeemable aspects.

Now, you can't say X "didn't have anything to do with the conversation until now" if X is literally the opening line. I know reading and social interaction is hard for you, but that's not how society works. Also did you just use cuck unironically? I don't think there's a social worker on Earth qualified enough to deal with your levels of staggering autism.
kabuto202

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements