1.3.2 DarkenBoom

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: 1.3.2 DarkenBoom

Postby Goodman12 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:08 am

What's funnier is the fact that he ran out of silver and began asking players if there was anything he could sell to them :lol: :lol:
Riolic wrote:The only reason raids still happen is because Goodman is a stubborn *******.
The rest are just vets pk'ing newbs
Goodman12

Postby insiqmeyer » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:10 am

thanks for the new food recipe jc
insiqmeyer

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:24 am

I say a public execution would work well for those players along with a ban
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby MarpTarpton » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:26 am

Bang bang Marps in game ban hammer fell down upon their heads....
Procne wrote: Devs have again proven that they dont give a crap about untalented and lazy players.
MarpTarpton
Site Admin

Postby Judaism » Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:32 am

Screwed over people that were seeking the unknown and forbidden arts, should be celebrated rather.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Tulgarath » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:05 am

Dallane wrote:I say a public execution would work well for those players along with a ban

+1
Tulgarath

Postby JohnSnow » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:16 am

Dallane wrote:I say a public execution would work well for those players along with a ban

It is not illegal to sell or buy a monsters parts. Check stalls, a lot of people sell this **** right now. It is better just cancel transactions, take silver from sellers and give it back to buyers.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby Dallane » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:23 am

JohnSnow wrote:

It is not illegal to sell or buy a monsters parts. Check stalls, a lot of people sell this **** right now. It is better just cancel transactions, take silver from sellers and give it back to buyers.

Are you just totally retarded or did you not read anything that has been said?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby saltmummy » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:50 am

JohnSnow wrote:

Did you even read JC's original post?
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Judaism » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:58 am

JohnSnow wrote:It is not illegal to sell or buy a monsters parts. Check stalls, a lot of people sell this **** right now. It is better just cancel transactions, take silver from sellers and give it back to buyers.

That makes it less than a scam and scamming is integral to Salem. But before people are actually making fuss about this, I mentioned this to the developers straight after the first eye was sold, which was only a few hours after "'we" discovered it. I managed to find out that one of our enemies bought the eye, I hunted a couple eyes and due to the fact that I had to say goodbye to my previous owned due to my absence I had to friendly ask one of my friends to put it in. So to conclude it, I am to blame here if anyone is to blame. Thats basicly the main reason why I post here and give my perspective on the matter.

However let me briefly tell you this, the extra t2 witch requirements made an improved dropchance somewhat logic. At first I was absolutely not happy about my findings and thought it was another troll of the developers. It turned out to be a typo/mistake from the developers, even tho I have a t2 witch myself and am aware how to influence bloodmoons, I am not aware of any additional mechanics which were supposedly listed here above, which if are true at all woud've likely changed the duration before this got reported. Any eyeballs which were storaged or used were removed. Ultimately my findings were reported <12 hours after discovery and that includes a full night of sleep aswell.

The buyer coud've known something was not right after the first purchase, instead he kept buying a ***** of them each time quickly after another one was put up. A high droprate doesn't seems like a bug and most people probaly woudn't even report it, let alone hunt many darkenbears. Only a couple have been sold and to the same individual, its a pity some of the community sees this as something blame worthy. I did spent a couple hours yesterday hunting darkenbears, with a proper raid I would make alot of silver aswell. I am not playing to waste my time. It simply was very funny and the fact that JC mentioned how the community now is supposed to influence any outcome stunned me just a little.

If it were to come to any payback, take in notion that top 10 owners received 35% of the 250.000 silver, unessesary intervention only further complicates stuff. But if anything, just do a roll-back. It felt way better than actually facing cowards out in the open. Like we did so many times with this specific individual. We knew exactly whom we we're ''trading'' with, did set the price at a stunning low 50.000s to make it tempting for people and my conclusion is that they're just absolute retards for baiting this heavily. I haven't even attempted making a homunculus myself and it would still require the other previous required materials, I did hunt a total of 6 eyes and 5 of those got sold, with the 6th still being in the stall.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements