Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby Pordy » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:50 pm

Just make the new stuff achievable for everyone, not only for Dartworth.
So instead of making a leaderboard, what can be overwhelmed by alts, make "lines" what people pass get rewards for providence!
-----------------
In eating we dont know jokes!
Pordy
 
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby KruskDaMangled » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:16 pm

Archibald wrote:Does anyone still remember John Carver?

He used to organize expeditions, then he took an arrow in the knee


I have long maintained that J.C. is occasionally quite disabled from hitting the Ol' "Rattle Skull" a little too hard.
KruskDaMangled
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby RobertoKarlos » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:59 pm

Name should be "Its not gonna happen till 2018" expedition.
User avatar
RobertoKarlos
 
Posts: 601
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:29 pm
Location: Mexico

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby Bleuwulf » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:08 am

RobertoKarlos wrote:Name should be "Its not gonna happen till 2018" expedition.



quite the contrary,you will probably have it by some time in July,meanwhile Provi will continue to suffer and be neglected....
This game is full of cowards. Don't fear the braggarts and blowhards,it's the ones who CLAIM to be your friends that will lure you into ambush and backstab you.....
User avatar
Bleuwulf
 
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:27 am
Location: Kekistan (USA)

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby Archibald » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Another month is ending, same expedition is pending
User avatar
Archibald
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:49 pm

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby MaxPlanck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:08 pm

Archibald wrote:Another month is ending, same expedition is pending


Another PM to JC someone is sending.
User avatar
MaxPlanck
Customer
 
Posts: 786
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 3:20 pm

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby Dallane » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:09 pm

Archibald wrote:Another month is ending, same expedition is pending


Did they ever set a date?
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14536
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby Archibald » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:46 am

MaxPlanck wrote:
Archibald wrote:Another month is ending, same expedition is pending


Another PM to JC someone is sending.


His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
Ten hours of coding already...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVCTls46kJk

Dallane wrote:Did they ever set a date?


Nope, but I remember someone mentioning there's a chance it will start in February or March. But anyway, it's more about the fact that there is no information at all, it would be cool to have any response like "we did this and that, decided about that, had problem with something". Right now it seems to be like this "There's gonna be an expedition, few month of absolutely no communication with players, announcement with new expedition starting date". Say what you want but that's not the best PR, especially for small games like that, people don't know for few months if anything is happening at all, they can't be sure if there's any progress or if the project was abandoned
User avatar
Archibald
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:49 pm

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby Dallane » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:13 pm

Archibald wrote:Nope, but I remember someone mentioning there's a chance it will start in February or March. But anyway, it's more about the fact that there is no information at all, it would be cool to have any response like "we did this and that, decided about that, had problem with something". Right now it seems to be like this "There's gonna be an expedition, few month of absolutely no communication with players, announcement with new expedition starting date". Say what you want but that's not the best PR, especially for small games like that, people don't know for few months if anything is happening at all, they can't be sure if there's any progress or if the project was abandoned


Ya i thought something like that was talked about but I couldn't remember and didn't have time to search for it.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
User avatar
Dallane
Moderator
 
Posts: 14536
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Re: Expedition 2 - <Name Pending>

Postby Forungi » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:37 pm

Will trade kuku nudes for expedition.
Forungi
 
Posts: 709
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:31 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron