Visions of Sugarplums

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Visions of Sugarplums

Postby Hose » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:15 am

ALTaZAR1 wrote:
MarpTarpton wrote:Tis the season for giving and so Santa Claus has once again set up shop in the New World. Alas, unlike last year, he cannot make the regular trips to town just to hear the wishes of the good little boys and girls. Since the postman doesn't celebrate Christmas, that means it's up to you if you want to have the opportunity to ask a gift of the merry old elf.

Santa's workshop is located on a remote mountaintop:

The trail begins in the south-east of the mountain:

Follow it and reach his workshop for further instructions. Light climbing is required. Dress warmly, bring provisions, don't forget to bring your list, and beware, for there are sure to be many grinches about, just waiting for the chance to ambush travelers on their pilgrimage to Santa's shop. Santa uses his own discretion to give gifts and has a tendency to audit the world's active crime scents before making decisions on whether to give gifts to those who ask for them. So keep that in mind before making the journey.

Starting from Limer's Outpost is the easiest method to get there from town. Take the wagon to the outpost, walk (or ride a horse) north until you reach the mountain. You may bring requests for multiple active town members or friends, but Santa isn't an idiot and will not be tricked by alt accounts. Be sure to include your account and character name in the letter to Santa.

Goodluck :)

Updated 1 - Players have until 11:59 PM EST December 23rd to submit their letters.

Why the actual ***** would someone give you a golden item (that is not even in the game) for free?
***** Retard
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
Hose

Postby SEMvergonha » Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:33 am

A souvenir of the trip
SEMvergonha
Customer

Postby Wandering » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:31 am

Associated issue~ the snow/cold in town is major overkill. Drinking broth every 10s to avoid hypothermia with 70ish thermal, hiding in Church, etc...

Wait - if you haul ass to market area... like Ever-bloom season... no biggie.

If you were hoping to drive off folks from congregating in town spawn area you've done great!

Two cents
Wandering

Postby insiqmeyer » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:37 am

it is annoying, you can stay on the dirt path though if you dont want to drink too many broth
insiqmeyer

Postby Wandering » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:52 am

Nah..just haul ass to Market... no snow or cold there
Wandering

Postby Darwoth » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:56 am

Darwoth

Postby saltmummy » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:48 am

Unfortunately, I won't have the time to make the trip to see Santa. Hardly any time these days.
Decided to give it a go anyway, it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. Made it to the workshop too, but Santa's helper isn't about. He's probably asleep. Guess I'll wait til tomorrow. I left half a bucket of fish broth in the chest at the workshop for anyone who gets up there and finds themselves caught short in the cold.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Reviresco » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:40 pm

So, what genius designed this snowman?

Reviresco

Postby Onsdag » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:05 pm

MarpTarpton wrote:
Starting from Limer's Outpost is the easiest method to get there from town. Take the wagon to the outpost, walk (or ride a horse) north until you reach the mountain.

Forgive a newbie question, but where does one find the wagon to "Limer's Outpost?" I can find Luigi and Clarkson, but they just take you to a New World Survey. And then there's the trio of wagons out past the barn, one heading "North" for 30 silver, another going "West" for 50 silver, and nobody is at the last one. I can't find anyone mentioning anything about "Limer's Outpost" and there is no wiki page for it either.
Onsdag

Postby TotalyMeow » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:11 pm

Limer's Outpost is to the West.
Community Manager for Mortal Moments Inc.

Icon wrote:This isn't Farmville with fighting, its Mortal Kombat with corn.
TotalyMeow

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements