Black Friday 2016

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Black Friday 2016

Postby gorniksam » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:02 pm

Heffernan wrote:Bad Thing = More Witches
Good Thing = Bloodmoons!!!

You are tottaly retarded if you belive in it. Who cares about new 2nd witches if people dont know "how to make BM" or don't know a basic stuff about it :lol:
gorniksam

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:37 pm

gorniksam wrote:
Heffernan wrote:Bad Thing = More Witches
Good Thing = Bloodmoons!!!

You are tottaly retarded if you belive in it. Who cares about new 2nd witches if people dont know "how to make BM" or don't know a basic stuff about it :lol:

you nothing discovered self.. too... so you tottaly retarded too :)
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:40 pm

Taipion wrote:I wonder what people do... had someone tell me he only found like 50 worms in 2h... it took me like 1.5h to get 500, and then again 1.5h for another 500...

It helps to have a cricket and a friend living nearby who never checks the stumps and logs around his place. I even found easter eggs that were still sitting in stumps, poor guy doesn't see the point in searching them I think. :roll:
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby honeymilk » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:49 pm

saltmummy wrote:
JohnSnow wrote:
Qiresea wrote:that list would include the new t2 witches, so if witches are meant to stay hidden, i would say probably not

What is the problem? Everyone now have t2 witch, it's no secret.

Pfft. If everyone had a T2 witch, we would see more bloodmoons and nubs killed for leaving witchcraft evidence in town.

Just because a lot have a t2 witch now doesnt mean they actually know how to do anything in witchcraft.
honeymilk
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:57 pm

saltmummy wrote:
Taipion wrote:I wonder what people do... had someone tell me he only found like 50 worms in 2h... it took me like 1.5h to get 500, and then again 1.5h for another 500...

It helps to have a cricket and a friend living nearby who never checks the stumps and logs around his place. I even found easter eggs that were still sitting in stumps, poor guy doesn't see the point in searching them I think. :roll:

I think I got like 100 off compost bins from raided, claimless, abandoned bases I passed by, and a good bunch from the 100 or so old logs I collected near my base ^^ I simply found certain biomes to be better than others, and the "best" is pretty big nearby my home.
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Dallane » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:33 pm

honeymilk wrote:Just because a lot have a t2 witch now doesnt mean they actually know how to do anything in witchcraft.

It doesn't matter if they know how to do with it but it does matter that they were essentially given access to T2 when others have spent precious time exploring witchcraft. It makes witchcraft much less mysterious and cheapens the previous witchs personal achievements with this. It doesn't matter if people are clueless or not. T2 was a big wall that a majority of people couldn't really reach without spending 10k+ silver. Witchcraft is going to be much less mysterious now that information will be circulated. I would be pissed as hell if I had finished my T2.
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:36 pm

Dallane wrote:
honeymilk wrote:Just because a lot have a t2 witch now doesnt mean they actually know how to do anything in witchcraft.

It doesn't matter if they know how to do with it but it does matter that they were essentially given access to T2 when others have spent precious time exploring witchcraft. It makes witchcraft much less mysterious and cheapens the previous witchs personal achievements with this. It doesn't matter if people are clueless or not. T2 was a big wall that a majority of people couldn't really reach without spending 10k+ silver. Witchcraft is going to be much less mysterious now that information will be circulated. I would be pissed as hell if I had finished my T2.

you still have to get "itema" and "itemb" wich i wont name that comes from darkness animals.
Heffernan

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:37 pm

Dallane wrote:

pfff more fun is T3 :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Dallane » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:48 pm

Heffernan wrote:you still have to get "itema" and "itemb" wich i wont name that comes from darkness animals.

ooooh no the 2 easiest to get!
Please click this link for a better salem forum experience

TotalyMeow wrote: Claeyt's perspective of Salem and what it's about is very different from the devs and in many cases is completely the opposite of what we believe.
Dallane

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:49 pm

Dallane wrote:
Heffernan wrote:you still have to get "itema" and "itemb" wich i wont name that comes from darkness animals.

ooooh no the 2 easiest to get!

after hunting down loads of permakill darkness animals, if u would play salem u would know that mr nonfactor.
Heffernan

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements