Black Friday 2016

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Black Friday 2016

Postby Judaism » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:22 pm

Darwoth wrote:you should go hunt for worms on providence before the stall is taken down instead of crying about my personal monument to single handedly owning you, all of your allies and all your friends with a 170 stat character.

I am not trying to take away your personal moment but it shoudn't be over exaggerated either. You played against two casual people, me and Loms. In regard to your grand monument, I was the only one with acces and I was only checking that so now and then. You haven't ''defeated'' us in combat or anything mentionable really. You took over some inactive bases without any struggle. Other than the supposedly grind for t3, your claim on victory is lame.
Last edited by Judaism on Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby SEMvergonha » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:23 pm

how many time left?
SEMvergonha
Customer

Postby lachlaan » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:28 pm

About 14 hours and 10 minutes maybe.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Nsuidara » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:33 pm

but for what? i don't understand
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:33 pm

Judaism wrote:
I am not trying to take away your personal moment but it shoudn't be over exaggerated either. You played against two casual people, me and Loms. In regard to your grand monument, I was the only one with acces and I was only checking that so now and then. You haven't ''defeated'' us in combat or anything mentionable really. You took over some inactive bases without any struggle. Other than the supposedly grind for t3, your claim on victory is lame.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sorry, but no not even close. there were 5 russians, you + the ransdom ******* i never identified and a handful of "now and agains" from arcadia, not to mention the towns you were supported by had the cumulative resources of the over 80 people you teamed up to try and zerg the server with.

i have single screenshots alone with me vs 5 - 6 of you, you always do this pathetic **** and sully what could have been a "good game, kick your ass next time" with your ***** excuse trains and made up nonsense, you also stated for months after dropkicking you off the server that you "never played on popham"

fyi, the entire active time we were engaged and i was chasing you all over the map i had under 200 stats, i know some of the russians were over 300 at that time.

and the "man he built houses!" **** you prattle on incessantly about? yeah i learned that from YOUR TEAM using a house to delay the destruction of one of the many bells i killed, you could shoot through them, and your own personal town cookie jar had a far tighter house wall, so yeah just stfu :lol:
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:47 pm

Cookie jar had only 1 hovel inside the base, the Russians indeed had a few townhouses surrounding their Bell, those were made before the time I joined ''them''. I also was not referring to using town houses, I was referring to actively making houses infront of cannons to prevent their damage. Precaution is actually something different than actually blocking fire right infront of the cannon. When I was playing with the Loms, he was the only one there. I did not played Popham after the first month for more than two weeks so yeah, that cannot be considered an active time period. I myself was only at 100 biles when I joined Rustatorium on my PK and it took me like 2 sessions to get my fighter to 300. We did not continue the moment after you posted your troll, we weren't willing to take any risks in that matter of furthermore ruining our time.

No kills, no active raids, no nothing.

Here is my strong main by the way, shows you how little even I cared about Popham really:

Your troll:

So 3 days after your troll I ignored Popham completely, it took you over a week to get the balls to destroy it regardless of zero activity.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:57 pm

actually no, rustatorium did not have any hovel walls just your town lol, do you really think i do not document the **** i do in game or are you just so used to talking out of your ass you can no longer tell the difference? in any case after i close my triumphant curbstomping ill be sure to include the above screen capped statements in the followup so you can continue to look like a raging jackass as always :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw, remember how you "couldnt retaliate because we (we? thought nobody was playing?) could never find his base" that little pilgrim hovel **** hole that the 6+ of you that were not actually there because you were not actually playing including LOMS and the other whitehaired russian that logged on every day for 8+ hours daily passed by numerous times?

yeah, that was my base. the entire time i was engaged with your zerg of ***** i literally had nothing. every single resource i used fighting you clowns was yoinked from one of your towns, in fact every witch material including the pile of perennial inspirations except for the furfur wing was courtesy of your town isnt that neat?

Darwoth

Postby Darwoth » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:03 pm

perhaps that was your character after i killed several of you in the 2k - 2500 scalp range, or it is an alt who knows since you and the other "classic" members of your faction intentionally name your characters random stupid ***** for the past two years so you can lie about their deaths. does not matter either way since my own character was **** and several of those in your group, that..... apparently were also phantoms from the nether realm since according to you they do not exist in the physical one were piloting characters many fold stronger than my own.

btw, that one character i was using each time? yeah that was my main, i had not developed a single alt at that point other than one to take murder hits and steal from lean tos.
Darwoth

Postby Judaism » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:06 pm

Darwoth wrote:btw, that one character i was using each time? yeah that was my main, i had not developed a single alt at that point other than one to take murder hits and steal from lean tos.

Yeah, that explains how badly you had to defend those scents with houses. You woud've been dead indeed if the game mechanics actually woud've any made sense. We were actually in the process of domaining the pclaim with a town, just to see them expire right in front of our eyes.

And once again, that was my main. I had a PK, but that was and still is my main on Popham. It used to have white hair in the start when we actually seriously played Popham, I should have pictures of that to confirm that it was my main.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Darwoth » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:11 pm

yeah im sure that the house that you could of gotten rid of at ANY time with an eminent domain was the issue, not the fact i was checking it constantly on account of the fact my big hovel base was 140 or so tiles away and every time one of the russians showed up he got killed or chased off.

and, again. YOUR TOWN HAD A HOVEL WALL and YOUR TEAM USED IT AGAINST ME FIRST to SAVE THE TOWN that those very same scents were at in the first place!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements