Black Friday 2016

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Black Friday 2016

Postby Qiresea » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:24 am

what prevents you from identifying the witch if you know who the main/alt is?
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

Postby JohnSnow » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:36 am

Qiresea wrote:that list would include the new t2 witches, so if witches are meant to stay hidden, i would say probably not

What is the problem? Everyone now have t2 witch, it's no secret.
All Hail the Snake-King!
JohnSnow

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:37 am

Qiresea wrote:what prevents you from identifying the witch if you know who the main/alt is?

From the ammount of negativity that you are sending my guess is that you also bought a tone of wings.
I will use myself as an example.
Lets say i bought 10 wings. Mybe i have, you guys dont know that. How the hell will people figure out my witch? Do i get a server wide achivement saying :'GZ ZODDWITCH you are T2 now!!!!!
All that im suggesting is a list of biggest worm spenders and not the items they bought.
ZoddAlmighty

Postby kitty629 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Great event, thanks JC!
kitty629
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:11 pm

Bad Thing = More Witches
Good Thing = Bloodmoons!!!
Heffernan

Postby saltmummy » Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:38 pm

JohnSnow wrote:
Qiresea wrote:that list would include the new t2 witches, so if witches are meant to stay hidden, i would say probably not

What is the problem? Everyone now have t2 witch, it's no secret.

Pfft. If everyone had a T2 witch, we would see more bloodmoons and nubs killed for leaving witchcraft evidence in town.

JohnCarver wrote:This was a black friday thing but it was really a stress test of some new code developed which allows for more dynamic interactions with stalls. Since this went off without a single crash I'm feeling more confident about the large majesty stall you see in town which will also deal in a commodity other than silver going forward.

Ah, I see. Well it was pretty nice event. Except for frakked moaning on and on and on and on and on.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:09 pm

saltmummy wrote:
SEMvergonha wrote:
honeymilk wrote:1500 worms farmed, only 200 I think were from bins. Amk farmed 700-800 while I farmed the rest so it was a good black Friday deal :D

god!
i sprend all day for only 1100 :cry:

You guys are crazy. My attention span can only handle so much, and it won't come anywhere near letting me gather that many worms.
JohnCarver wrote:Wow... You guys really did take advantage of this a lot more than I thought. For those curious:

37 Fur Fur Wings were purchased.
15 Bear Paws were purchased
25 Chef Packs were purchased
2 Grandfather Clocks were purchased

Nice. Only 25 chef packs? I came in just under the wire with that too. The message that black friday was ending came up a couple minutes after I bought mine. Will a stall like this appear in town after this, (with more mundane items) or is this a black friday only thing?

I wonder what people do... had someone tell me he only found like 50 worms in 2h... it took me like 1.5h to get 500, and then again 1.5h for another 500...

Also:
inb4 furfur wings are not needed anymore for a certain recipe, due to an revamp/change of a certain mechanic/part of salem ¦]
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:18 pm

Taipion wrote:inb4 furfur wings are not needed anymore for a certain recipe, due to an revamp/change of a certain mechanic/part of salem ¦]

inb4 JC does this just to see people who bought wings raiding you ¦]
Heffernan

Postby Judaism » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:31 pm

RIP witches as I told you guys, thats just horrible. Its a principle thing, yet another ''large'' aspect of Salem has been ****'d on.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Qiresea » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:52 pm

Heffernan wrote:inb4 JC does this just to see people who bought wings raiding you ¦]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Darwoth wrote:It really is not fair that every time you try to jab at me you make yourself look more retarded than any retort i could come up with.

Γιά την Κυρία των τριών βασιλείων: της γης, του ουρανού και της θάλασσας.
Qiresea
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements