Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:44 pm

trewka wrote:Bottomfeeder Bajgiel -- he says there is not enough of ingredients, although available, please check


its bugged but also known to JC he is working on a fix.
User avatar
Heffernan
 
Posts: 8533
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:07 pm
Location: Marps Closet

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Mini Update #4
*Players may now roast any nuts
*New variable ingredient added for Nut Recipes
*New Food Item: Roasted Myrtle Acorns
*New Food Item: Roasted Walnut
*Fixed Shellfish Recipes input values which should fix the any-shellfish bug that was present in the last few days.
*Fixed a bug allowing players to drink from a flask in their inventory provided they had one equipped in their hand.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:57 pm

Forgot to put worms back in soil.... Sorry folks... Your stuck with Gneiss until next restart.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby Hose » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:59 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Mini Update #4
*Players may now roast any nuts

That means i can finally roast MY NUTS so i can put them in your mouth?
My dog walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an arrogant gender-assuming bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender bestial sexist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased raped privileged Nazi slave owner terrorist lesbian.
User avatar
Hose
 
Posts: 2307
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:39 am

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:00 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Forgot to put worms back in soil.... Sorry folks... Your stuck with Gneiss until next restart.

Gneiss is great, looks amazing as pavement.
ZoddAlmighty
 
Posts: 1159
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby ALTaZAR1 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:09 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Forgot to put worms back in soil.... Sorry folks... Your stuck with Gneiss until next restart.




JC left Gneiss in diging please!!!
User avatar
ALTaZAR1
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Ukraine

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby Nsuidara » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Hose wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Mini Update #4
*Players may now roast any nuts

That means i can finally roast MY NUTS so i can put them in your mouth?

loool
\(*o*)\ Praying in the JC Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/

Marketplace APP
Calculator Sets
Shop by Nsuidara
User avatar
Nsuidara
Customer
 
Posts: 1989
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:50 pm
Location: Poland

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:16 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Mini Update #4
...
*Fixed a bug allowing players to drink from a flask in their inventory provided they had one equipped in their hand.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...why?!?

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby JohnCarver » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:17 pm

Because I was probably the last nublet in this game still switching flasks to drink. And became quite upset when I realized y'all were cheatin' and nobody told me.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
User avatar
JohnCarver
Site Admin
 
Posts: 6826
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:02 am

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:22 pm

JohnCarver wrote:Because I was probably the last nublet in this game still switching flasks to drink. And became quite upset when I realized y'all were cheatin' and nobody told me.


...but....you never asked... I would have so told you, seriously!

Now everyone needs to actually switch stuff.... *sniff*

[edit:] But thanks for removing my doubts if I should report certain..."bugs"... now I know I wont :P
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion
 
Posts: 2472
Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests