Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby Rifmaster » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:45 pm

These dyes were implemented wrong.
You've made clothes that were previously more expensive than others, even more expensive, an example of this is that fishermans coats dont take dyes, they're still the cheapest 4 slot coat , yet frocks, and founding father coats take dyes for some reason, and they are no better than the fisherman coat. It just makes everyone wear the same boring clothes. Also why does the admirals uni need yellow dye if the yellow on it is actual gold?
Rifmaster

Postby Nsuidara » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:49 pm

JC... remove this items Dye...
and made new system for paint clothes with Dyes...

Cool see Black, Blue, Yellow, Green and other Dyes with Admiral Cloths and other... that existed greater personalization for player... :)

edit. for me 75-175s for Dye... is expensive... Admiral... need 3 type Dyes.. >_> and many blue cloth... (but even like me that some are expensive clothes) but is exsist difficult system artifacts... and many can be mistake for slots... :P

edit 2.
we got many spoilers... in history salem
however, not much appears thinks in Salem...

What about the cart mines ?? and others thinks ? :P
\(*o*)\ Praying in the Marp Church may reduce the time for update /(*o*)/
Nsuidara
Customer

Postby Lusewing » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:13 pm

Yup, one crimson carp JC. I thought it the best one to show off - plus it looks really good with the room decore.
Do not argue with idiots, for they will pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Lusewing

Postby SEMvergonha » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:03 pm

Heffernan wrote:
JohnCarver wrote: Mystery Furniture Crate has been added in their place with 7 total things in it.

LIES!!!!!

goldeneyepatch
goldenboots
goldenshirt
goldenplaguemasque

too easy jc...

How did you get this golden clothes?
SEMvergonha
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:05 pm

SEMvergonha wrote:
Heffernan wrote:
JohnCarver wrote: Mystery Furniture Crate has been added in their place with 7 total things in it.

LIES!!!!!

goldeneyepatch
goldenboots
goldenshirt
goldenplaguemasque

too easy jc...

How did you get this golden clothes?

i only got the top one, the other ones other people got, i just posted the item codes
Heffernan

Postby Paradoxyc » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:14 pm

Lusewing wrote:Have you ever eaten a pear? The juice is cloudy but white. And while persimmons are orange they have no staining qualitys. This site has a good list of plants that can be used as dyes: http://www.countrylovers.co.uk/hort/plntdyes.htm

Love my new pet JC:

Insects are also noted for their staining qualities
Paradoxyc
Customer

Postby SEMvergonha » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:28 pm

I thought it was a store expenses reward, I was getting pissed because I did not get anything :lol:
SEMvergonha
Customer

Postby saltmummy » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:42 pm

Lusewing wrote:
Love my new pet JC:

Your mannequin is staring into my soul.
Darwoth wrote:you know, cause they were obviously fascist white supremacist burrito nazis.

I had a great dream where I was a handsome skeleton in a tower.
saltmummy

Postby Taipion » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:43 pm

JohnCarver wrote:
delirus wrote:love the fact that cloth require dye now but it seems very silly that you can only buy those from npc's.

Yes we couldn't quite figure out how teh process of making it would go. And instead of hold things back we decided to launch it this way. Its not off the table to have a dye industry. Just needs more work to figure out how that would look.

Could be a side-path of alchemy, extracting stuff from ...various flowers n such as one thing with destillers, also preparing some with mortar and pestle or so, we even already have options to extract blood (which is a decent dye), doesn't look too difficult. :P :lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby JohnCarver » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:50 pm

Rifmaster wrote:These dyes were implemented wrong.
You've made clothes that were previously more expensive than others, even more expensive, an example of this is that fishermans coats dont take dyes, they're still the cheapest 4 slot coat , yet frocks, and founding father coats take dyes for some reason, and they are no better than the fisherman coat. It just makes everyone wear the same boring clothes. Also why does the admirals uni need yellow dye if the yellow on it is actual gold?

Feel free to PM me a list of clothing that you feel is off-balance for its difficulty and slot rewards and I"ll investigate it.
ceedat wrote:the overwhelming frustration of these forums and the unnecessarily over complicated game mechanics is what i enjoy about this game most.

Nsuidara wrote:it is a strange and difficult game in no positive way
JohnCarver
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements