Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch 1.3 Flags, Fish & Furniture

Postby Heffernan » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:25 pm

Taipion wrote:if I should report certain..."bugs"... now I know I wont :P

and probably get banned for abusing them :?
Heffernan

Postby Methuzelah23 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:29 pm

Heffernan wrote:and probably get banned for abusing them :?

probly just for the threat of using them
Darwoth wrote:easily the best and longest standing rivalry i have ever had in a single game.Thanks for being a top quality nemesis and group leader on both servers, the best 1v1 pvp opponent i have squared off against as well.
Methuzelah23
Master Carpenter

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:30 pm

:lol:
Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Judaism » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Thats a pretty risky thing to do, trust me I have been there and almost received a pernament ban for that.
JohnCarver wrote:Mortal Moments Inc. is not here to cannibalize the community or piece out the code. We are not here because we wish to institute pay to win models or PvE servers. Quite the contrary.
Judaism
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:34 pm

Need something? Here is my Shop (Including some useful info for new/returning players at the bottom of the first post)
Taipion

Postby Adelewhy » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:14 am

JohnCarver wrote:Because I was probably the last nublet in this game still switching flasks to drink. And became quite upset when I realized y'all were cheatin' and nobody told me.

Not the last one... :(
Adelewhy

Postby lachlaan » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:51 pm

So this smelting change, will it be re-tuned to a more preferable formula or are we stuck with something that for now seems worse than even the old formula?

I'm just wondering wether it's gonna stay this way and if i should start testing it now or if you just reverted to a low yield while you figure out what the right formula should be.
Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Taipion » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:09 pm

Adelewhy wrote:
JohnCarver wrote:Because I was probably the last nublet in this game still switching flasks to drink. And became quite upset when I realized y'all were cheatin' and nobody told me.

Not the last one... :(

Still funny how you can shift stuff from one container to another, using your "hand" (the cursor), but now you need to take a cup/flask out of a container first, and equip it next to your clothes/tools, before you can even decide to drink from it.
Totally makes sense.
Great "bug"-fix... :roll:
Taipion

Postby Adelewhy » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:53 am

lachlaan wrote:So this smelting change, will it be re-tuned to a more preferable formula or are we stuck with something that for now seems worse than even the old formula?

I'm just wondering wether it's gonna stay this way and if i should start testing it now or if you just reverted to a low yield while you figure out what the right formula should be.

I haven't tried it yet... what's the current yield?
Adelewhy

Postby Jennyferi » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:23 pm

Adelewhy wrote:
lachlaan wrote:So this smelting change, will it be re-tuned to a more preferable formula or are we stuck with something that for now seems worse than even the old formula?

I haven't tried it yet... what's the current yield?

1-2 bars with or without alloying set, very often only 1. I hope it's not gonna stay like that.
Jennyferi
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements