Patch 1.2.1 Cold Shoulder

Announcements of major changes to Salem.

Re: Patch 1.2.1 Cold Shoulder

Postby MaxPlanck » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:27 pm

The patch is called cold shoulder for a reason. JC comes in a throws us some stuff and then gives us the cold shoulder and vanishes again.
MaxPlanck
Customer

Postby Heffernan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 8:59 pm

MaxPlanck wrote:The patch is called cold shoulder for a reason. JC comes in a throws us some stuff and then gives us the cold shoulder and vanishes again.

Heffernan

Postby lachlaan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:01 pm

Kandarim wrote:What about having the skill lucky? that has an additionnal recipe now with fragments of rainbow (a wallpaper recipe)

Hrm, sounds like the more reasonable possibility. Sadly, no lucky skill for me. On that note, does anyone want to buy the location of a pot of gold for 3000s ? xD I got 36 eggs out of my last one, and while not quite worth that much on their own, someone with lucky would get , presumably, fragments of rainbow.

Exactly 6.022 x 10^23 worth of Lach molecules.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby ZoddAlmighty » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:18 pm

lachlaan wrote:
Kandarim wrote:What about having the skill lucky? that has an additionnal recipe now with fragments of rainbow (a wallpaper recipe)

Hrm, sounds like the more reasonable possibility. Sadly, no lucky skill for me. On that note, does anyone want to buy the location of a pot of gold for 3000s ? xD I got 36 eggs out of my last one, and while not quite worth that much on their own, someone with lucky would get , presumably, fragments of rainbow.

Why not just mortar the rainbow and get fragments yourself? YOU TAKE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY YOURS!!
ZoddAlmighty

Postby lachlaan » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:27 pm

Welp, can't hang around with this pot forever, so out goes that offer. If anyone else will want pot locations later let me know and I'll not use up the next one, but this one is going straight into my pocket.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby lachlaan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 10:29 am

JC just gave me a raging ***** :(

just trying to grind some bonemeal here jeez.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Champie » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:39 pm

lachlaan wrote:

I found another Pot of Gold and I am thinking about DESTROY-ing it to see what happens. I can do without the 36 golden eggs, but I hate to waste the event if it's a bad idea. Any thoughts?

Edit UPDATE: Don't do what I just did. Destroying the Pot of Gold was a bad idea :(
Champie

Postby lachlaan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:02 pm

Could've waited for a reply, i'd have said not to xD I did that on my first but only after 20 eggs, as i remembered the previous person reporting a gain of 24. Got 36 on my last two so perhaps that's the fixed amount? Still waiting to see if anyone with lucky wants to test it or something, in the meanwhile i will slowly go towards lucky myself.
lachlaan
Customer

Postby Champie » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:13 pm

lachlaan wrote:Could've waited for a reply, i'd have said not to xD I did that on my first but only after 20 eggs, as i remembered the previous person reporting a gain of 24. Got 36 on my last two so perhaps that's the fixed amount? Still waiting to see if anyone with lucky wants to test it or something, in the meanwhile i will slowly go towards lucky myself.

I am literally walking out the door for work as I type this. I couldn't wait, but I agree that I needed the good advice of the community. I will also make an effort to give others a chance to suggest/try their own ideas on the next one I find. Thanks lachlaan!
Champie

Postby lachlaan » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:18 pm

Since we're sharing info, i can tell you that dropping a crapton of argo/wishpoosh hides to a mischievous gnome and then right clicking the gnome on the pot before it despawns does very little to the pot, but it does instead make you have to pick up all your stuff and on top of that makes you forget your jelly inside myrtle oak bushes thus making you walk home on foot after logging out assured you had jelly on you xD No go with an empty gift box either (suggested leprechaun traps include shoes, boxes, boxes with shoes in them, and other variations including those 2 items)

I just haven't posted a giant list of everything i've tried mainly because i didn't think it'd all work, and it'd be too tiresome. It's stuff i imagine everyone tried (everything in my inventory)
lachlaan
Customer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements